What Should I do

Jughead's Story

When Betty closed the door I turned to Polly. " Why didn't you tell her how you feel? Or is this some game?" She asked angrily. " This isn't all a game, I swear. I didn't know how to tell her, plus it wasn't the right time." She groaned. " You have to tell her Jughead. She is leaving in less than a week!" She said to me. " Mommy's right Jug, you HAVE to tell her. You love her right?" Dag asked me. " I do love her. Very much." I said to him. " Then man up, and tell her that!" June said loudly. I chuckled a little. " If you don't, then me and Juni will tell her, right?" He turned to her and she nodded her head. " Aren't you going to do something?" Charles asked Polly and she shook her head. " No, she needs to know and if my kids tell her for him then let them do it. If they do tell her this makes you a bigger wuss than I thought you were. Just tell her Jughead. Once she comes home." Then she took the kids upstairs to get dressed. Polly was right though. I need to tell Betty that I love her. I got up and left Cooper's house and went to Pop's. Once I got there I ordered 2 burgers and large fries with a Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake. I sat at my regular booth when I heard 2 regular voices calling my name. " Jughead?" I turned and I saw Archie Andrews's arm around Veronica Lodge's waist. " What are you doing back so soon?" Archie asked. " I umm-" Then Veronica cut me off. " Where's Abby?" She asked. " She is back in Connecticut." I said to them. " Why, and what are you doing in Riverdale?" Archie asked me. If anyone is wondering, Archie and I are friends now. We were actually friends when we were little but grew apart and, you know what happened in high school. Veronica and Archie are dating, well, they have been dating for 3 years. They are all good friends with Abby too so we have a little friend group. " Why did you leave Abby? Are you two ok?" Veronica asked me. They sat down in my booth and ordered some food as well. " Yeah, we are good, it's just." Then I paused. " A long story." I said to them. " We got time." Veronica said, eating one of her fries. " Ok well, do you remember Betty Cooper?" I asked them and they both nodded. " Yeah, she is the one who showed me around Riverdale High, continue." And I did. " We dated for a few months in high school but then she left for Connecticut because her dad threatened her or me to be exact." Their eyes widened and I continued. " Turns out Betty is going to Yale too and she is Abby's sweet mate and I am living with Betty's boyfriend but I don't think they are a couple. It's complicated. So I went back to Riverdale with her because she didn't know that her parents are in jail but she is only here for a few more days. She told me why she left and she is still in love with me. Oh, and I kissed her a few days ago." I said smiling. " Dang dude, that's a heck of a few days." I nodded. " I need to catch up with Betty." Veronica said, pulling out her phone. " What, no." Then I took the phone out of her hands. " Why can't I?" She asked annoyed. " Because then Betty will know that I was talking about her. Can you text her after we are done talking?" She nodded. " And don't talk about me, ok?" Then she nodded again and I gave her the phone back. " Do you love Betty?" I sighed. " I do, but I don't know how to tell Abby." He nodded and grabbed some of the fries in the middle of the table. " You just have to tell Betty how you feel. Same with Abby, she will understand." Archie said, with fries stuffed in his mouth. " That is what everyone is saying." I said to them. " Well, they're right. Talk to her." Veronica said. " I know but what should I say to her?" I asked them. Veronica sighed. " This is what you should do, write this down." I looked at her confused. " What, if you want to tell her how you feel then write it down. She gave me a pen and paper. " Ok, get Betty some flowers because girls love it, and some chocolate. Then take her to a special place and tell her how you feel. When you are at that special place just take her hands and say something along the lines like " I have been in love with you ever since I first saw you or whatever you are feeling in the moment." I nodded and wrote it down. " What if she rejects me?" I asked them and Archie shook his head. " Dude, she loves you, I remember in high school when she looked at you like no one else did and I used to be her best friend. Betty probably feels terrible, after 4 years of her leaving Riverdale, and it hasn't been the same for you also. She just doesn't want to ruin your relationship with Abby, and didn't you say that she said she is in love with you?" I nodded. " That doesn't change overnight." Archie is right and all of the other people telling me that I should tell Betty how I feel. I just need to do it at the right time.

Hey, how are you? When is the 'right time' for Jughead? You will find out in the next chapter. Do you like how Betty's family is portrayed in this story? Let me know in the comments below. Archie actually gives good advice, shocker. It will be Betty's POV next so get ready for a little bit of drama! Anyway, thank you for reading and enjoying my stories. Have an awesome day!

Question:

Which character leads the Red Circle gang?

Answer if you want to or you know! :)