Dorm Rooms

Betty's Story

It has been a week and now I get to move into my dorm! I have to live in a dorm for 2 years then we can get our own apartment if we wanted to. It is 8 in the morning to move all of our stuff into the dorm and let me tell you, Hanna is not a morning person. When we have sleepovers I am an early bird and whenever I try to wake her up she gets, well-. " Elizabeth Marie Cooper! Come on, get your stuff, and let's go!" Hanna practically yelled going through the door. " I am coming, geez!" Then Reid let out a chuckle. " Lighten up Hanna." Then she glared at Reid. " Let's go." Then we all hopped in the car and drove to the campus. When we got there we got our schedules and turns out my sweet mate is Abby Paige. We once spent the whole Summer together in a Summer camp. Wonder how she is doing? Anyways Hanna is my sweet mate also so that's good. We signed up for a suite-style so we wouldn't have to use the community showers. I heard that our other person switched to another dorm so we had an extra room and Reid was on the opposite side of campus. We said we would meet up later when we got done moving everything. I was getting out of my clothes and talking to Hanna when I heard a familiar voice but I couldn't figure out who then it hit me. Please no. Then I turned around to see Abby and Jughead and his arm on her shoulder. He dropped it when he saw me. " Hey, Betty!" Abby said excitedly and came running over to my side. " Hi Abby," I said happy to see her. " How are you? How have you been?" She pulled away from the hug. " I am doing good, this is Hanna. My best friend." I said to her. " Nice to meet you." SHe said to Hanna. " Yeah, you too." Then Jughead clears his throat awkwardly. " Oh I am sorry babe, Betty, Hanna this is Jughead but he already told me that you two know each other." She said directly at me. I guess he has told her what happened I guess. " Yeah, I actually used to live in Riverdale then I came here," I said to her and I looked at Jughead and he didn't move. " Well, I can't believe that we all have a dorm together." She said enthusiastically. " Me too," I said with a fake smile. " Ok well, I am going to go and find my dorm. I will call you later, ok?" Jughead said to Abby. " Of course, have fun!" Then she kissed him on the lips. After 4 years I still feel the same jealousy when other girls looked at him when we were together. " Bye I love you." He said. They love each other. Even greater. " Love you too." Then he smiled at me then left. Of course, Abby's Jughead's girlfriend, and of course, she is my sweet mate. Now I have to see my ex-boyfriend with his new girlfriend all the time. Can this get any worse? After a few hours of unpacking, Reid called me. " Hey Reid, what's up?" I asked him. " Umm, there is something you should know." He asked. " Just say it," I said nervously. " Ok, Jughead is my roommate." Correction, this can get worse. " Great, just my luck, thanks for telling me." I was about to hang up but then he said something else. " I also told him that we are together." He whispered the last part. " WHAT?" I yelled. Abby was getting coffee probably with Jughead so she couldn't hear me. " I just remember you talking about him and how you missed him so I thought we could make him jealous. Plus nothing is going to happen between us, I mean you are like the little sister I have, annoying, bratty,-" Then I cut him off. " I get it! Fine, let's do it." What have I just gotten myself into? " Bye," I said and then I hung up. This is going to be a long college experience.

Jughead's Story

I can't believe Abby is Betty's roommate. 4 years ago I thought Betty and I were never going to see each other. Clearly, I was wrong. When I left I drove to my dorm across the campus. When I got my room number I saw a wavy brown hair boy with hazel brown eyes and wearing a sweatshirt and pants on. I smiled at him and I introduced myself. " Hi, my name is Jughead Jones," I said to him. When I said my name he looked shocked. " Hi, sorry my name is Reid Preston." I nodded then got my suitcase and then unpacked. We talked for a while and Reid's a pretty cool guy. " Where did you come from, you don't really look like a person from Connecticut." We both laughed. " Yeah, I actually came from a little town in New York called Riverdale. My girlfriend and I both got accepted here." I said smiling. " Oh, I know someone from there actually, her name is Betty Cooper. She is also my girlfriend." He said the last part hesitantly. I am happy fine Betty found someone but I kind of thought we would be a couple still. I haven't really given any thought on it until, well now. I thought we would have a future. After all, I did promise her that.

Flashback to 4 years ago...

" You really want a future with me?" I nodded my head. " Yeah, I promise we will have a future together." She smiled. " I love you." She said. " I love you too." Then we cuddled for a while and talked more about our future together.

That was 4 years ago and I guess I broke that promise. She probably forgot about it. But Reid is a good person and who am I to decide who her boyfriend is? I am not even her friend anymore. I snapped out of what I was thinking and looked at Reid. " That's cool, she was actually my best friend but then something happened," I said to him. Yeah, I kicked her out of my house when she had nowhere to go. I should've never done that. " And now I have a great girlfriend and you and Betty seem happy," I said. Why am I rambling to someone who I have known for 5 hours? Am I jealous? No, I have a beautiful girlfriend that cares for me and I care for her. " Yeah we are pretty happy together." Then there was an awkward silence in the room. " So what about you? What was your childhood like?" I asked him even though he didn't ask me about my childhood. " Well, there is a lot about my past. My dad left me when I was like 6 with my mom and my little siblings. I had 2 brothers and 1 sister but my dad took my older brother, Luke. I haven't seen them since. My other brother's name is Owen and my sister is Lia. Owen is now 13 and Lia is 16. I don't know why I just told you that but you seem like you have a story too." He said. That kind of reminds me when mom took Jellybean but now we are all good now. " Yeah, I do but now we are good now." I told him my life story too. I don't really know why. After a few minutes into talking about it, Abby called me and she wanted to meet up to get coffee. I texted her that I was done and we could meet at Starbucks in 5 minutes. " I got to go but thanks for sharing your childhood," I said, Reid. " Yeah, you too." Then I smiled and then left. All I could think about in Starbuck was my past. How I came a long way. Probably because of Betty. I know it's because of Betty. I couldn't get my mind off her. I love Abby, right?

Hi, Jughead get Betty out of his mind. Wonder why. (Not really) Do you like Abby? Will there be conflict down the road? Do you think she is jealous of Betty? I talked a little about Reid's past because we didn't really know that much about him but I will be sharing everyone's past with you guys. There will also be some flashback to the last book and how they feel. Anyways thank you for reading my stories. Have a fantastic day!

Question:

Who was running the whole Stone Wall thing?

Answer in the comments if you know! :)