The Big Secret

Jughead's Story

Once I left Betty's house I headed to my trailer. When I got there mom, dad, and JB were all shocked that I was back considering it was not even a week since I left for college. " Hey, why are you back already? Did you drop out already?" Dad joked and I rolled my eyes. " Well, I came back because-" Then JB cut me off. " Where is Abby?" She asked with an attitude. She always despised Abby once I told her that we were dating. She always says I should've fought for Betty and I never should've kicked her out. I mean she is right but I don't get why she hates Abby so much. " Well, she is in Connecticut. I was going to say when Jellybean interrupted me that I helped Betty and now she is visiting Riverdale. She is staying at her old house and she will stay for a few days." Once I said Betty's name I knew that JB would start asking questions. " Are you guys together? Did you break up with that useless piece of-" Then dad cut her off? " Forsythia Jones!" Dad yelled. " Watch your language." He said pointing his finger at her. " But I didn't say-" Then he cut her off again. " You know what you were going to say." She rolled her eyes and then stomped upstairs then screamed at the top of the stairs. " BETTY WAS BETTER THAN THE WHORE YOU CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Then slammed the door. " YOUR GROUNDED!" Dad said then sighed and sat back in the chair. She can be so annoying. "16-year-old girls am I right?" Dad said. ( I changed JB's age to 16 years old) " Why doesn't she like Abby? She is caring, sweet, thoughtful." I sighed. " JB probably likes her but likes Betty for keeping her and shielding her for what she did for her 4 years ago." I nodded. That is understandable. She really helped JB come out of her shell. JB was really shy but when mom and JB came she had an instinct connection to Betty. She said we were the perfect couple. I mean she wasn't wrong. I should probably go talk to her so I went upstairs and then knocked on her door. She didn't answer then I knocked again but no answer so I came in. JB was in her bed holding a picture of her, Betty, and I. Once she looked up she had tears streaming in her eyes. " Hey, are you ok?" I asked her and she shook her head. " This is my fault!" She cried into my chest. " What's your fault?" I asked calmly. " 4 years ago." She said sobbing. " It wasn't your fault what happened." And then she lifted her head from my chest. " Has Betty told why she left?" And I shook my head. " Well, she told me why but she had me promise that I wouldn't say anything to you but I am going anyway." Then she continued to talk. " But you can't get mad at her." And I nodded.

Flashback to 4 years ago...

JB's Story

Betty and I got captured and are being held in the Ghoulies layer. Betty has already been in here once before so she says she has a plan. I hope she and Jughead have an awesome life together. After all, they are endgame and if Jughead has another girlfriend I will hate her because she isn't Betty. I have never seen my brother so happy before. She has changed him. I really love her. She is like a sister to me. There was a man named Hal but he talked to Betty and when she came back she looked like she had been crying. " What's wrong?" I asked her. " You have to promise me not to tell him." By him, I knew she meant Jughead. " I won't," I said. " You promise?" And I nodded. " Well, I have to-" Then she started crying again. " It's ok, take your time," I said calmly. But she couldn't finish her sentence because then we got thrown in the back of the car and drove to Sweetwater River. When we were hanging over the edge Betty looked up and at me. " My dad told me I have to break up with Jughead so you guys would be safe." She said slightly crying. " If I don't he will kill Jughead." She added. Now I was starting to cry. " Please don't, you love Jughead and he loves you and you will grow old, get married, and-" Then I couldn't finish my sentence because I was full out sobbing. " JB, I don't have a choice and I will be fine, Jug will probably find himself a girlfriend and not remember me." And then I shook my head. " But you guys are meant to be together. And if Jughead finds himself a girlfriend I will hate her because you guys are meant to be together." And then she sadly smiled at me. " Thank you but you shouldn't hate his girlfriend if he gets one and if fate brings us together someday then we will work it out. I promise" I nodded and then whipped my tears. After that Jughead showed up and I was released from the Ghoulies but Betty is still in there. Once we got back to my house I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep. This is all my fault!

Hello, how is your day going? Now Jughead knows why she left but will he confront her about it? How do you think Jughead took the news? Does he still love her? Find out in the next couple of chapters, Anyway, thank you for reading and enjoying my stories. Have a wonderful week!

Question:

Who's your favorite out of the core 4?

Answer in the comments if you want! :)