Going Back To Riverdale

Betty's Story

I can't believe that Polly didn't tell me what happened. When we got back to the dorm He told Abby that we wanted to be alone for a few hours and she understood. We called Hanna and then we all went onto my bed and I explained what Jughead said to me. " What are you going to do Betty?" Hanna asked me. " I am going to call Polly and ask why she didn't tell me anything. They both nodded then I went outside to call her and sat on a bench. " Hello, Betty!" She sounded excited. " Why didn't you tell me?" I said to her. " Tell you what Betty?" She asked playing dumb. " That mom and dad are now in jail and you and Charles came back to Riverdale and NEVER told me?" I asked her. I was crying for the 100th time today. " Oh Betty, I thought you were happy in Connecticut with all of your new friends. I saw your Instagram posts and you looked happy so I didn't want to bother you." She said apologetically. " The only reason I left was that dad threatened Jughead to kill him if I didn't leave but I had to find out from my ex-boyfriend who I still love and who has a girlfriend that they went to jail!" I yelled over the phone and then I continued. " I was the happiest when I was living with Jughead and his family. They treated me better than mom and dad have ever treated me in a day. Now Jughead probably hates me because I left Riverdale and now he is happy with his new perfect girlfriend!" I said sobbing. " I am so sorry Betty. If I knew I would've called you." She said to me. " But you didn't! You promised that you would help me get out of that town but you never did. You barely called me let alone texted me. I thought you loved me." At this point, we were both crying and Reid and Hanna came outside rubbing my back. " I do love you but it is so stressful without Jason and I just thought I could never get you out with both of us alive. I am sorry Betty. Is there anything I could do so you would forgive me?" She asked and I sighed. " I don't honestly know Poll. I just want to go to Riverdale and see you guys." I said to her. " You can." I whipped my tears with my sleeve. " How?" I asked. " Just say that you need to take some time off of college because of family matters. Spend a few days down here. June and Dag would love to see their favorite Aunt!" She said excitedly and I laughed a little. " Ok I will, but what about Charles and his new wife? Will she like me?" I asked worriedly. " Betty, she will love you and Charles will be happy too. I got to go. The twins just woke up from their naps." And I nodded even though she can't see me. " Ok, I will see you later," I said then I hung up. I forgot that Reid and Hanna were outside with me. " I am going back to Riverdale," I said and they looked shocked. " We are coming with you," Reid said and I shook my head. " Guys you can't have college and I will only be gone for a few days. You shouldn't worry about me." I said with a smile. " But what-" Then Hanna cut him off. " OK we will stay here but let us know if you need anything and we will come down there. We are only one call away." I then hugged her. " Thank you." Then I hugged Reid too. " I will be fine," I said. Then I went to my dorm and called the headmaster and told her that I had to go back to Riverdale for some personal issues and then packed my stuff. After I got done I said bye to Hanna and Reid. When I got to the airport I saw someone familiar coming towards me. It was Jughead with a suitcase and no Abby.

Jughead's Story

After a couple of hours, Reid came through the door and lay on the bed. " Where's Betty? Is she ok?" I asked, concerned. " She's fine, Betty is going back to Riverdale for a couple of days to be with her family and-" then I cut him off. " I need to go with her," I said, grabbing my suitcase from the closest. " Why are you going, it's not like you're her boyfriend." He said harshly. " Then why aren't you?" I asked, getting mad. " Because she needs to do this herself and she told me not to come." I rolled my eyes. " What about your girlfriend? What will you tell her?" He asked me and I turned to him. " I will tell her I need to go to Riverdale because of my dad or something." Then he laughed. " So you're lying to your girlfriend because you want to go with your ex-girlfriend to Riverdale?" And I nodded then zipped up my suitcase and when I headed out the door Reid said something. " Why are you going after her?" He asked me. " I don't know," I said and he shook his head. " Why are you going after her?" He asked again then he kept going. " I mean are you in love with her?" And then I shook my head. " No, why would you think that?" And he shrugged. " That's what Ross did when he loved Rachel. He went after her in an airport which you are doing." He gestured to my suitcase. " No, we are just friends." Then he shook his head again. " That's what Ross and Rachel were but in the end, they were each other's soulmates." And I sighed. " Stop with the friend's references." And he laughed. " Sorry, you are not a fan." I looked down then back up. " No, I am but Betty and I are not like Ross and Rachel and I thought you and Betty were dating." And he laughed some more. " It's complicated. Ask her when you go to the airport." He winked then I said bye to him and went to the airport to find Betty. Once I got there I got a ticket to Riverdale and When I was walking towards A12 I saw a blonde hair girl with a leather jacket on with denim shorts texting on her phone and then I saw her face. Bingo. I walked over to Betty and once she looked up at me she had a confused look on her face. " Jughead, what are you doing?" She asked in shock. " I came to go back to Riverdale with you," I said. I did not think this through. Why am I doing this? She can go alone. " Why?" She asked. " Because I wanted to make sure you were ok." This is so awkward. Maybe we are like Ross and Rachel. What am I thinking? " Well I am ok but why do you have a suitcase?" She asked. "As I said I am coming to Riverdale with you." She still looked confused but shrugged. Then a couple of seconds later we boarded the airplane to go back to Riverdale.

Hi, how is your day going? Does anyone watch Friends? Do you think Jughead and Betty are like Ross and Rachel? Let me know in the comments what you think. What is going to happen in Riverdale? Will secrets get revealed? Will tears be shed? Will drama consume them? Probably all of that but read to find out what goes down in Riverdale. Anyways, thank you so much for reading my stories. I hope you all have an amazing week!

Question:

What's Josie's band called in Riverdale?

Answer if you know in the comments! :)