Turning Page {34}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

A rough hand caresses your stomach, waking up from your peaceful slumber. "Leave me alone." You whisper and turn on your other side.

Kakashi smiles and shifts on top of you, running his hand up and down your bare side while pressing slow, soft kisses all around your neck. This makes a tired smile slip onto your lips and you place one hand on his jawline, leaning your head back to give him a bit more access.

"I made you food, baby." He suddenly whispers, making you snap up at the speed of light, clashing your forehead with his on the way up.

"Shit-" You both curse under your breath and place your hands on your foreheads. Glancing over at Kakashi, you see him softly laughing to himself so that makes you smile and also laugh a bit, relieved you didn't hurt him.

Once you see he isn't hurt, you get out of the bed and walk to the dresser, grabbing Kakashi's stray shirt and throwing it on before skipping to the bathroom and brushing your teeth.

It's been three months of being official with Kakashi and you genuinely couldn't be happier. Missions have slowed down, serotonin has increased— you're admittedly in a great place both mentally and physically.

You finish what you're doing and rush back to the room, hopping onto the bed and holding out your hands for the plate, a smile on your face.

A plate with two slices of perfectly toasted bread topped with an egg appears in front of your face and a huge smile spreads onto your mouth. "You're fucking amazing." You announce, grabbing the plate happily.

Kakashi smiles with his eyes and leans onto the pillow beside you, grabbing his book. "I know."

As you eat with one hand, the yolk breaks in your mouth and you smile as you scarf up the delicious food, savoring it.

"You're such a good cook. I can't cook for shit." You tell the man with a mouthful. He keeps his eyes on his book but brings his hand to your face, wiping off the yolk that he knows dripped off the corner of your
mouth.