PART 2: New Home {3}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You sit on your thighs in the middle of the floor and allow your fingers to linger across the cold glass of the framed photo you're holding.

It's hard to believe you're back. But here you are, sitting on the floor of Kakashi's apartment safe and sound, a ring on your finger and love in your heart.

As you look at the picture of a young Kakashi and his father, you begin yearning for your own child... something that really takes you by surprise considering you've never felt this way before.

Right now, you wish that your mother never took away your child. Sure it's been a while. But you really do feel some sort of love for them... even if you haven't felt it prior.

It's confusing, to say the least.

But two fingers suddenly slip under your chin and take you by surprise as they direct your attention to the roof, making you flinch at the sudden touch.

But when a certain person comes into view, that worry slips away and you remind yourself that you're safe— that you don't need to worry any longer.

Kakashi stays crouched behind you and watches you flinch, but already knows why you did it. So instead of saying anything, he just kept his tired eyes to your bra-covered chest.

"Yeah?" You ask quietly. He finally looks at your face and kisses your lips. "It's three in the morning, let's get to bed." He mumbles in his tired voice, clearly just having woken up to find you not in bed.

You fall in love with him all over again when you hear his slightly raspy and deep tone that you haven't heard in such a long time but just tilt your head back down. "Not tired, my love." You gently state.

He takes the picture from your hand and kisses the top of your head. "But I am. C'mon." He mumbles once more as he tries and pull you up from the ground.

You scoot away from him and shake your head. "It's fine. I'll come to bed in a-" Before you can finish, he sighs and slings you over his shoulder. "Baby, come on. You need sleep. We have a big day ahead of us." He states, more sternly this time.