Chapter Four - Steve

There's no way I will ever be able to describe how I felt standing in that foyer. Because when I saw her, I think I passed out. Maybe it was the 12 chugged Yerbas. Maybe it was because my brain couldn't handle the amount of hotness she oozed. Natasha Lyonne was sexy.
She looked gorgeous, her curly hair and eyeliner enough to stun any woman within a mile of her. Because she isn't straight. There's no way. It's just not possible. She smiled at me, and I was hers.

"These are my stupid daughters." Ed interrupted. "Jadlyn, Mario, Sophia, Laura, and Charlotte." It was true that after a decade of being our father, Ed didn't know our names. "I'm selling them to you."

"And we are ready to take them off your hands." Natasha winked. I blushed. I had fallen. "This your bag sweetie?"

It took me a moment to realize she was actually talking to me. "What? Oh yeah."
She lifted the Yerba filled suitcase over her head like it was nothing. "Let's roll people." She shouted over her shoulder, already out the door. Each MILF grabbed a suitcase, and left us in the hall to say goodbye to our father.

"I sold you for a million dollars each. It should be enough to cover the mortgage on the luxury treehouse, but I don't know about Taylor's health insurance."

"Dad, you need to pay her for that. The plastic surgery you made her get to look more like the actual Taylor Swift was really painful and now she's addicted to painkillers." Alara explained.
"Eh. I guess. Anyway. Be good to your MILFs. they can't be angry and want to return you, I won't have the money."

"Is that it? After all these years that's all you have to say?" Jaeden was pissed. Ed paused for a moment. He looked like he was thinking. Was Ed actually capable of love? Was he going to surprise us all?

"Bye sluts." He said, and slammed the door behind us.