Chapter Seven - Maria

We eagerly boarded and sat down on plush seats. A flight attendant handed out glasses of champagne. Once we were settled, Queen Latifah went back to explaining how we were going to be MILFs in training. We were going to be MITs!

"We picked you because our super computer data system program looked at every possible person on the planet, and said you five had the most MILF potential. You should be honored." Queen Latifah finished.

I looked around at my sisters. The news sunk in. We had a lot of pressure on us now, to be good MITs, and eventually, the world's greatest MILFs. Yesterday, I was trimming "guitarist" and "singer" Ed Sheeran's toenails. Tomorrow, I could be a role model for girls everywhere.

"And when we learned you were being raised by that awful ginger man, we knew we had to get you out of there." Laura Prepon added.

"Ed Sheeran knows shit about raising MILFs." said Natasha Lyonne.

"Do you have any questions for us?" Asked Mitsuko Uchida. I knew I had a million questions. Jaeden spoke first.

"Why Italy? Don't get me wrong, I love it, it's like you read my manifestation journal, but shouldn't you live in Hollywood or something?"

"Well we have our own homes, of course, but Italy is where headquarters are." Helena told us.

"Headquarters for what?" I asked.

"World Wide MILFs. Its the most elite international organization of MILFs. There are many members, but since we are the leaders of the MILF council, we're going to be in charge of your training." Queen Latifah explained.

"Woah." Alara said. "Who else is in World Wide MILFs?"

"Oh most MILFs you can think of." Mitsuko told her. "Most of the mothers, or slightly older than middle aged actresses you can think of."

"Cate Blanchett, Mila Kunis, Laura Dern, Sarah Paulson, Reese Witherspoon. I mean the list goes on and on." said Helena.

"Are you training any other MILFs?" Steve asked.

"Not formally, like you are. But we do see potential in other rising stars, and when their time is right, we will guide them on the way to MILFdom." Laura told her. "Just recently, we were on the set of Little Women, to give Greta her welcome orientation, and saw a lot of sexy potential MILFs."

"Yeah. Little Women is full of MITs." Natasha agreed. "I mean, if we weren't training you guys to fulfill the MILF prophecy, then they would probably be the ones taking over our jobs someday. Not that they are competition." She added hastily at the end.

"What's the MILF prophecy?" I asked. 

"Nice one, Natasha." Grumbled Mitsuko. Obviously this was something we weren't supposed to know.

"We didn't want to worry you, or drop this big quest on you right now. But I guess you deserve to know." Queen Latifah sighed. "Long ago, before there were humans, one woman walked the Earth. She was hot, but she was lonely, so she decided to have a kid. She birthed twins, thus the first MILF was created. She held them in her arms, but when she looked at the first child, she knew something was off. It was a boy.

When she looked into his eyes for the first time, she saw how the human race would grow, and create new cultures, and begin to destroy each other, and pollute their planet. She saw how all would succumb to chaos and how Earth would fall apart. In the eyes of that boy, she saw every war, every crime, every plague, and every wrong-doing that men would create.

But then she turned to her daughter, in the other arm, and saw The Great Milf Prophecy. She saw how MILFs would keep humanity going, even through all of the destruction of men. And finally, one day, the MILFs would fully take over, and conquer all. The first MILF rested easy, knowing one day, MILFs would kill all men."

Queen Latifah stopped. I hadn't realized I had been holding my breath, but that story was so beautiful.

"Wow" I said. "So it is our destiny to kill all men?"

"Yes." Queen Latifah nodded. "It won't be an easy journey, but we think you can do it."