Chapter Nine - Steve

Over the next few days, we started MILF training. Catboy Pavol cooked all of our meals, and handed out our schedules so we survived. But we were worried about our MILFs. We were scraping by watching classic MILF films, and Youtube videos of famous MILF's skincare routines, but we knew it was nothing compared to the training we should have been getting.

A week had passed. We were eating another meal of homemade pasta, and Pavol was serving us.

"Why can't you tell us where they've gone?" Scarlett pleaded.

"That's classified information!" Pavol scolded. "Did you even watch 'Gwyneth Paltrow's Nighttime Skincare Routine'? It was assigned to you."

"I can't sit through it! All she does is exfoliate her face! It's way too harsh!" Scarlett explained. Pavol's face darkened.

"Who are you to question the ways of the MILF?" His normally high pitch tone had deepended. "You must follow in their footsteps."

He threw down the rest of the pasta on my plate and ran out of the room.

"I miss Natasha." I sighed. "How are we supposed to learn anything if we don't have any MILFS!"

"Hey, look here." Alara pointed at her schedule for the next day. "It says we have a guest speaker seminar tomorrow. A real life MILF!"

"Who do we think it's going to be?" Maria asked.

The next day, we hurried through our training. I barely paid attention to our viewing of Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again. Finally the moment came. After lunch, we sped into the library. Standing behind a podium was Laverne Cox!

"Hello girls." She said. We all sat down, amazed. "I'm sure you are all wondering what happened to the MILF council. They sent me here to explain to you the situation, and continue your training in their absence."
Laverne Cox took a deep breath.

"You see, the world is a dangerous place. There exists a delicate balance of MILFs and non MILFs. Eventually, we hope that MILFs will rule. But right now, there are people in the way of that vision. Ed Sheeran is one of them."

I fumed. Of course he was the problem. "Our father is the worst man on this planet."

"That may be true." Laverne Cox agreed. "But a lot of people follow him. There are many anti MILFers, unfortunately."

"WHAT?" Maria shouted. "How could anyone be anti MILF?"

"They are afraid of how influential they are. Many men are jealous of the power of MILFs"

"Why can't they just appreciate the gift of MILFs?" I wondered.

"I don't know." Laverne Cox shook her head. "But you, in time, will have the power to stop them. Tomorrow we are taking a field trip. It's time to see MILFs in action."