Chapter Seventeen - Maria

We found our way out of the warehouse district, and found a payphone (they still have payphones?) It cost a dollar a minute to tell the MILFs where we were. Within the hour, a town-car had found us, and by that evening, we had flown back to headquarters in Italy.

It felt good to be home. I had been wearing the same Gucci suit for over 24 hours. I took a shower to wash away all the grime of the Ed Sheeran Cardboard Cutout Factory. When I was done, I went to throw the clothes away (I will literally die if I show up to another event dressed the same as Harry Styles again), but remembered the folder in my pocket.

I sat down on my bed, and opened it up.

"Oh my god." I said, my eyes widening as I read.

-

"It's all here." I said, slapping the folder down on the table. The MILF council and my sisters looked up at me. "Ed's plan for world domination. They're planning to attack the Grammys. It's where so many of the MILFs and MITs he hates will be."

"How do we know this isn't a trap? He could have planted that to distract us." Queen Latifah advised.

"Ed is not the sharpest tool in the box." I said. "He probably just dropped it and forget where it was. 

"Yeah that sounds like him." My sisters all murmured in agreement. 

"And shouldn't we go. Just in case it is real. Somebody needs to be there to protect them." Scarlett suggested.

"I don't know." Helena was skeptical. "It doesn't seem wise for all of us to go there."

"Exactly." Agreed Laura. "If it was just a distraction, then that leaves the rest of the world undefended."

"And even worse, if it is real, then Ed Sheeran has the opportunity to wipe out all of us." Natasha pointed out.

"Then let us go. Just the MITs" I said. Everyone turned and started at me. "We've proven we can do this."

"Yeah we escaped that warehouse." Jaeden said. 

"And we convinced Timothee to become an ally." Steve spoke up. "Before he was shot." 

"We took out Ed Sheeran's jetpack!" Alara recalled.

"We survived a week of Pavol's cooking!" Scarlett said. 

"It is a good idea." Mitsuko cautiously admitted. "On the off chance there is an attack, the girls will be there to protect the MILFs and MITs in the audience."

"And if there's an attack somewhere else, the MILF council will be able to get there." I added.

"So it's settled. The MITs will go the Grammys."