Chapter Eleven - Scarlett

If you ever find yourself on the set of Don't Worry Darling, in Florence Pugh's trailer, you should ask her how to make homemade pasta. She will show you.

After Florence packed away her portable stainless steel pasta maker and dusted the flour off of her apron, she gave us all big hugs.

"That concludes cooking with Flo!" She said in the warmest and most comforting voice you could imagine. "What were we doing?"

"You were telling us about being a MIT." I reminded her. "Also you got off track and told us a story about your pet cactus for a few minutes but it was fine."
"Oh! Right! Yeah. Being a MILF is probably my biggest goal in life. Most women can only accomplish it with time and wisdom, or by having children. But from what I've heard about you five, you might not need any of that."

I blushed. Did Florence Pugh really think I could be a hot and sexy MILF? It didn't really make sense to me, but I nodded. How could you disagree with an Academy Award nominated actress.

Someone knocked on the door of the trailer. "Five minutes Miss Pugh!"

"Thanks!" Florence responded. "Oh dear I need to get to hair and make-up. It's been a pleasure talking with you. Good luck on your journey!"

She dashed from the trailer, leaving us behind with only our thoughts.

"This is so much better than watching Hilary Duff's Architectural Digest Open Door home tour interview." Maria said.

"Yeah. This is what we should have been doing the entire time. Talking to real MILFs and MITs. Pavol can't teach us how to be a MILF from Youtube videos." I complained.

"Give the poor boy a break. He did the best he could." My head snapped around. There was Helena Bonham Carter! And the other MILFs. They'd come back!

"You're back!" Jaeden shouted.

"Yes we are." Laura Prepon nodded.

"I'm sorry we had to leave you girls." Queen Latifah said. "But there was urgent business to attend to. Your father made a threat against a prominent MIT in the music community, and we had to make sure she was secure."

Mitsuko Uchida piped up from the corner. "I'm afraid that the Anti-MILFers are more powerful than we previously thought. We need to be ready for war."