Chapter Eight - Alara

The plane landed on the Italian tarmac in the late afternoon. We had spent the last few hours getting to know the MILFs. Mitsuko had somehow gone above all my wildest dreams of her, and dazzled me with her accomplishments.

"At just 21, I won first prize at the Beethoven competition in Vienna." She told me.

"You're amazing." I said in a dreamy tone. The most impressive woman I had ever met was sitting in front of me. The fasten seat belt sign turned off, and the MILFs got up. We followed them off of the plane, and into another limo.

As we sped through the Italian countryside, I had a hard time trying to figure out whether to focus my attention on the MILFs, or the beautiful view. I mean both were beautiful views, but both were distracting.

Finally, we pulled up to World Wide MILF Headquarters. The Italian villa was far nicer than Ed Sheeran's tacky English mansion. Of course. MILFs always have better taste than Ed Sheeran.

Inside, we were given a tour. There was a movie theater that played only movies starring MILFs.

"This will be part of your training." said Helena Bonham Carter. "Watching media starring MILFs is a crucial part of learning about them."

We stopped by the swimming pool. "Here you will learn how to lounge by the pool. Very important stuff."

We stopped by the gym. "All MILFs have some kind of athletic activity. Maybe it's tennis, maybe it's spin class. A lot of MILFs take yoga."

"Is soccer a MILF sport?" Asked Steve, eager to know if her skills were in line with the MILF way.

"Are you kidding me?" said Laura Prepon. "Soccer is a major MILF sport. It directly aligns with the soccer mom title. Some of the best MILFs couch soccer, in my opinion."

Steve grinned.

When the tour was done, we ate pasta on the terrace.

"So girls. What do you think?" asked Mitsuko.

"This is far better than anything we could ever imagine." I said. "I never thought I would get top class MILF training like this."

"It's impor-" Mitsuko started to say, but then a loud alarm started blaring. All the MILFs shot out of their chairs.

"Oh god." Natasha Lyonne complained. "Why can't we have one dinner in peace!"

"What's happening?" Scarlett yelled over the blaring alert. "Does this happen often?"

"There's been an emergency. A MILF's work is never done. We have to go, don't worry. Listen to the other MILFs. Start your training." Helena told us as they ran out of the room."

We heard an engine start, and a car speed away from the villa. Where had the MILFs gone? What was happening?

A tiny tin man appeared from the shadows. He was dressed in a maid's outfit and was wearing cat ears. In a Ben Shapiro voice, he said,

"I'll escort you to your rooms."