39

"what was that about?" Andrea asked as I walked out of the cafe, holding the door for a girl walking out. "thank you." She says with a smile. Bi panic. "He just wanted to talk." I say and she rolls her eyes. "You aren't going to right? After the way he treated you, you better fucking not." She says and I shake my head no. "with everything happening right now i don't need that." I say and then we walk back to our dorm.

"hunter just texted me, he asked if you wanted to party with us" She said and i shrugged my shoulders. "i got school work to catch up on." I say and she sighs. "well okay lame ass." She said with a laugh. "i'm not lame i just need to catch up." She then rolls her eyes, "yeah lame." She says, i then start to get angry. I hate when people try to force me to put partying and other shit like that over grades. "well at least I actually care about my grades and not go out and party every night, unlike you." I shout and her smile drops. "what did you say?" she asked gripping her hands. "You heard me." I say and turn back around to my desk. "I do in fact care about my grades you bitch." She shouts back and I roll my eyes at her. "no you fucking don't, yeah sure partying every night is so caring." I say and then she gets a look on her face as if she's about to punch me, her fist together. She then walks close to me, I flinch thinking she's gonna hit me. "God why do you have to be a little miss perfect bitch." She says angrily and before i could say anything I feel a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widen as I realized what was happening. Andrea kissing me?!?!!  I tried to pull away but she just brought my head closer. I then push her off looking at her confused. "sorry i just had to do that." She then storms out the room leaving me shocked and confused. What just happened. I cant stay here tonight.