𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

I woke up and I was still laying in his arms. It made my heart melt. "Good morning." Colby said and his voice was raspy and god it was so hot. "Good morning." I said and he smiled looking down at me. "Has anyone ever told you how good you look in the morning?" He asked and I blushed. "No." I said. "Well you look good." He said and I giggled. "Shit." I said then looked over to Andreas bed, she wasn't there. Thank god. She would probably be mad. "She's not here, I already made sure." He said with a smile. He leaned down to my lips and placed his lips on mine, surprising me. I didn't mind it at all though, his lips were soft. I kissed back making the kiss get more intense. He pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. He moved his lips down my jaw and to my neck, slowly lifting up my shirt. I realized what was about to happen. "Um." I said pulling away. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked rubbing my sides. "No just you should probably get going before Andrea comes back" I said. "Okay." He said then gently pushed me off of him and got off the bed, grabbing his jacket. "I'll see you later." He said then leaned down and kissed me a couple times then walked out. I was blushing madly, damn what is he doing to me? I just met him.

Is it bad if I already like him?