𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

"No, of course not. I'm just looking out for you. Don't get hurt." She said and I nodded. "I won't, plus I told you I don't want to be in a relationship right now. Maybe if me and him take it slow. If it goes any further then this date." I said. "Go real slow." She said and chuckled. "The way you act about him makes me think you really do have something against him." I said and she shrugged. "It's something like that." She said and I let out a soft laugh. "But anyways what time is your 'date'?" She asked quoting date. "He said he's picking me up at 7." I said and she nodded. "What are we gonna do in the meantime?" She asked me started to get up. "WE are not doing anything." I laid her back down in bed. "I'm gonna go get my books. Get rest." I said and she groaned. "I don't want to be inside all day." She whined and I shook my head. "Trust me if you went out there, in the light. You would hate it." I said and she chuckled. "I'll see you later." She said and I nodded heading out the door.

I walked down to the student store to see what books I needed and the cost of them. I really hope they aren't too expensive, I only have so much money. Great they're hella expensive, how am I gonna pay for this?! "Do you need any help picking out a book?" A worker asked and I shook my head. Ugh I need a job.