𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

"Here we are." Colby said setting me down to the floor. "Wow." I said looking at the stars. "It's pretty huh?" He asked and I nodded. "It's beautiful." I said. "Like you." He said making me blush madly. I probably look like a tomato right now. He walked over to a open spot on the floor and took off his backpack, pulling out a blanket. "Come sit." He said sitting down. I did what he said and I sat down next to him. "Watching the stars has always been a dream date of mine." I said. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "It's my favorite types." He said. "It's very romantic." I said. "Yup." He grabbed something out of his back pack. "I brought strawberries." He said. "Oo. My favorite, how'd you know?" I asked and he shrugged. "Just a wild guess." He said.

"Don't you think it's weird going on a date even if we don't really know each other?" I asked and he shook his head. "No because you get to know the person more on dates." He said. "Why me though?" I asked. "Because you're beautiful and different than others." He said and I felt my cheeks get hot. "Thank you." I said and he kissed my cheek for a 'you're welcome', making me blush even more.

It started to get cold and my dumb ass didn't bring a jacket. I started to shiver and I think Colby realized. "Here take my jacket, you're cold." He said taking off his jacket and putting it around me. "Thank you." I said and he nodded. "Don't want you to be cold." He said and I smiled. "How do you not have a girlfriend?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I mean look at you, you're romantic, hot, kind." I said. "Oh so you think I'm hot?" He said smirking and I rolled my eyes.