𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

-Colby's P.O.V

"Andrea." I said when I walked out of their dorm. "Colby? What were you doing? Did you spend the night?!" She asked raising her voice and I shut her up. "Yes." I said and she shook her head, crossing her arms. "Did anything happen?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "We kissed. Well made out. It was hot." I said then she smacked me in the stomach. "Ow what the hell?!" I said in pain. "You're already letting her fall for you huh?" She asked and I shrugged. "I don't know how she feels. I'm just doing my dare." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Don't fucking play her, please." She said and I sighed. "Look, I actually like her. She's really sweet. But you know Shea and what she will do. She wanted me to do that dare for some stupid shit. At first I thought it would be fine but she's so nice and I really don't want to break her heart." I said. "Then end the dare." She said. "How? Shea will be mad. You know how she is." I said. "That's not what I meant. End things with Ella before it gets serious." She said and to be honest I didn't want to end it because I like her but it was for a dare. I don't even know why I said yes to the dare. "Figure it out Colby, don't break her heart." She said then walked inside her dorm.