𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

College, it's a big part of your life. Didn't think it was that big for me, it's just more years of learning nothing. Sadly my parents are making me go, they said I need to get a good job and for a good job you need a college degree. Sure they may be right but it's not worth it in my opinion, paying all this money for what? Parties, studying? That's all college is. Clearly my mom can't see how much of a waste it is.

"Ella!" My mom shouted from downstairs. I sighed and grabbed my boxes. "Time to go." She said as I got downstairs and a small smile appeared on her face. I thought she would be crying, I guess not. My dad was though, he pulled me into a big hug. "Don't make me go." I whined to him and he chuckled shaking his head. "You need to go." He said and I groaned. "You'll make friends." My mom said. "Mom they seriously all have drinking and nicotine problems. That's how all of LA is." I said and she shook her head. "Not if you hang out with the right people." She said and I chuckled. Who knows what the hell my mom is talking about, everyone is like that there. "I'm not making ANY friends." I said. "You're going to, just watch." She said. "Well let's go." My dad said then we walked out the door.

"Keys." My mom said dropping the keys in my hand. "Don't wreck my car kid." My dad said and I laughed. "Only on purpose." I joked and he laughed. "Love you kid." He said giving me one last hug. I'm really gonna miss my dad, he was there for me through everything. He was there for me most when my mom had a alcohol problem. She fixed herself though which I'm really happy about. She's a better mom now. I turned to my mom and I gave her a big hug. "I'm gonna miss you hunny." She said. "I'm gonna miss you too." I said almost on the edge of crying. "Well I better get going." I said and they nodded. "I love you guys." I said. "I love you too." They said together then I got into my car.

College here the fuck I come.