𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴

-Colby's P.O.V

"Hey." Shea said to me as I sat down with the group. We usually go out to coffee and to "study" but we usually just act like idiots. "Hey." I said sipping my drink. I don't like coffee so I usually get tea or something. I try to go somewhere else but they always wanna go here. "Soooo how's Ella?" Jake asked raising his eyebrow. I looked over at Shea who was glaring then smiled. "Yea so how is that dare going?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Can we just end the dare?" I asked. "Why can't handle it?" Corey asked. "Shut up, I can I just don't want to hurt her." I said. "Oo did Colby fall for her?" Tara asked and I shook my head. "No of course not." I said. "Then why do you want to end the dare?" Shea asked crossing her arms. "Because I think she likes me. I don't want to hurt her." I said. "It's just a couple more days. Can't handle it?" Shea asked. "That's not the point Shea and you know it." I said. "Look if you wanna end the dare do it. But once you guys are all happy and lovey dovey, dont blame me if I tell her the real reason why you guys are where you are." She said. "Who said we were gonna be together. I just don't want her to fall." I said. "Then the dare is OVER." Sam finally spoke up. Thank god. "Whatever." Shea said rolling her eyes.

"Thanks Sam." I said once we walked out of the coffee shop. "For what?" He asked. "Helping me." I said and he nodded. "No problem. But do you like her?" He asked. "I mean she's sweet but I wouldn't say I like her in that way. I was focused on finishing that stupid dare." I said and he nodded. "Well since the dare is over are you still gonna hang out with her?" She asked and I shrugged. "Maybe." I said.

Ella: Wanna hang?