𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 29

When we got to the party I looked around for Colby while Andrea went off with her boyfriend. I saw Colby leaning against a wall talking to a girl while sipping on his drink. He saw me then said bye to the girl and started to walk over to me. "Wow, you look good." He said and I blushed. "Thank you." I said looking down at my shoes. "I'm sorry about earlier. I was just upset." He said and I shook my head. "I was talking to my mom and I had to say we were friends. But honestly I don't know what we are." I said with a laugh at the end. "What do you wanna be?" He asked setting a hand on my waist. "I wanna be yours."

-Sheas P.O.V

"I wanna be yours." I heard Ella said and he nodded and kissed her. I smirked then went up to Corey. "Let's play truth or dare." I said then he nodded his head. "Everyone let's play truth or dare!" Corey shouted over the music and everyone went over to the couch. "Colby, Ella wanna play?" I asked and Colby knew what I was doing.

-Ellas P.O.V

"What about you Ella?" Shea asked. "Sure I'll play." I said then she smiled and walked over to the couch. "Babe let's not." Colby said. "Why not?" I asked. "Lets just not." He said and I shook my head. "Come on." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards everyone. "Oh shit look who decided to join." Corey said talking to Colby. "Surprised he would after what happened last time." Tara said and I looked at her confused. "What happened last time?"