𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 27

The whole way home Colby didn't say a word to me. I tried my best not to cry since I don't know what I did. I tried asking him but all he would do is ignore me. I seriously don't know what I could've done wrong.

When we got to my dorm he stood there with his hands in his pockets. "I'll text you alright." I said then he nodded. I don't care if he was mad or not, I walked closer to him and placed my lips on his but he didn't kiss back which hurt. "Bye." I said looking down then he walked away.

I walked into my dorm and I saw Andrea sitting down, doing her makeup. "Hey." She said and I groaned plopping down on my bed. "Told you to be careful." She said and I rolled my eyes. "I don't even know what I did wrong and he's mad." I said. "I though you said you weren't gonna fall for him." She said and I shrugged. "It's not like I love him but I like him a lot." I said and she gave my look meaning 'same thing' I sighed and threw my hair into a messy bun. "I don't know what I'm stressing though, maybe he was just using me. He got what he wanted." I said and she shook her head. "Sex isn't what he wanted." She said but after she said it she looked like she wished she didn't say anything. "What did he want then?" I asked and she shook her head. "I didn't mean to say it like that." She said and I nodded. "But honestly he's not worth it. Forget him." She said to me. "I can't. Not after these past couple of days." I said and she sighed, walking over to me. "I'm sorry he's mad. But text him, ask." She said. "I have. He won't answer." I said. "Try again. If he doesn't answer move on." She said shrugging and sitting back down to do her makeup. I pulled out my phone to text Colby.

Ella: why are you mad?