Chapter 4

Chris's POV

Okay so just because, the story is called New Generation, does not mean that I can't have a POV. I'm the one that gave birth to the so called "New Generation."  So anyways, I'm excited, you want to know why? If you read the last chapter you would know why. Hehehe I'm pregnant again! I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast for my family and all of a sudden I feel arms around my waist and hands on my belly. I smiled and he started rubbing my belly and pecking my neck. I giggled and he laughed and kept on doing what he was doing to me.

Chris: What are you doing?

Tyga: Massaging this beautiful belly.

Chris: Well, this baby in this belly is kicking me again, because, someone can't keep their hands off. *turns around*

Tyga: The baby kicks this early? You're only 3 months babe.

Chris: You tell him or her that. *puts head on his shoulder*

Tyga: *rubs my belly* Hey you in there, be nice to Mommy. *kisses my stomach*

Chris: *giggles and smiles*

Tyga: *pecks my cheek*

Chris: *turns around and cooks more* *blushing*

Tyga: Hahaha *goes into the studio downstairs*

I'm about to cut the fruit when, I feel another pair of hands on my stomach. I looked behind me to see Aleia. She smiled and took the knife out of my hand and started cutting fruit.

Aleia: Go sit down Mom, I got this.

Chris: You sure?

Aleia: Yes I'm sure, go ahead, relax. 

Chris: Thank you sweetie.

Aleia: You're welcome Mama.

I went to the couch and layed down on it and put a blanket on me. Aleia turned on the TV for me and gave me the remote. I put on The Real and watched a little bit of it and fell asleep.

Aleia's POV

I looked over at my mom to see that she's asleep. So I kissed her cheek and covered her up a little bit more.  I went back to the kitchen and cooked the rest of the food. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang, I answered the door and Diggy, Bahja, Babydoll, Prince, Prod, Ray, and Star came in like a pack of wolves. I put my finger over my mouth at them and pointed to my mom on the couch. They all got quiet until Star started talking extra loud. I looked at my mom and she woke up and looked at me like she was angry. She got up, went upstairs to her bedroom, and slammed the door. Man if I could I would kill Star. Diggy came over to me and kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist. My dad came from the studio and asked where was mom. I told him that she is upstairs and he dashed up the stairs and went into the bedroom. Roc came down the stairs and hugged his little friends. To break the silence, Star started talking.

Star: So how does it feel to have a abnormal parent?

Aleia: What do you mean by abnormal?

Star: Well, let me put it like this, a man that acts like a woman and that is gay and can have babies.

Aleia: Could you please, leave my mother alone. She is what she is.

Star: I was only asking a question Aleia, stop getting agitated. So how does it feel?

Aleia: It feels good because, she's the best mom ever. I couldn't have a woman as my mother. It wouldn't feel right. I couldn't have any other gay man as my mom. My mom is the best thing in my life.

Bahja: *sniffs* That was deep hold on for a minute. *turns around* *fake cries* Waaaaaaaaaahh!! Laaaaaaaawwwwwdddd!!

Babydoll: *giggles* Bahja shut up!

Bahja: I was having a moment here!

A: *giggles*

Star: Is your mama pregnant again?

A: Yep she's 3 months today.

Bahja & Babydoll: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! YEEEES!

A: *laughs* 

Roc: Ayee Shhhhhhh! Mommy upstairs sleeping.

Star: And what are you going to do about it fatty?

Roc: *pokes out lip* Don't call me fat.

Star: I just did. Chunky.

Ray: *throws a toy car at Star's head* Stupid circus freak!

Roc: Thanks Ray Ray.

Ray: No problem bro.

Bahja: *sits Ray and Roc on her lap*

Babydoll: *sits Prince and Prod on her lap*

Diggy: *sits me in his lap* *whispers* Did you tell your parents yet?

A: *whispers* Waiting for the right time sweetie.

Diggy: You gotta tell them before it starts growing. *kisses my cheek*

A: *sighs* Gosh.

Diggy: *rubs my back* Shhhh it's okay, we'll be okay.

Tyga's POV

I'm upstairs in me and Chris's bedroom, cuddling with him. He's really really tired and cranky right now so, I'm trying to calm him down by holding him close to my warm body and rubbing up and down his waist.

Tyga: Baby you okay?

Chris: *nods* yes

Tyga: You like what I'm doing to you?

Chris: Mhmm

Tyga: *kisses his lips* Do you still want to go to sleep?

Chris: No. I want to stay in here with you *wraps his arms around my neck*

Tyga: So do I. *wraps my arms around his waist*

Chris: Babe how long has it been since, you and I preformed?

Tyga: I think it has been almost 17 years. Because I know when we started dating it was 3 months we were in hiding and then we both found out that you were pregnant with Leia and you were pregnant for 9 months and like 3 or 4 months later we got married and after all of that............yea it's been 17 years.

Chris: *sleep*

Tyga:  * looks at him like: -_-* Is he serious? Like Chris fr, are u serious right n-

Chris: *grabs my lips with his hand and pats them and cuddles on me and falls asleep again*

Tyga: -_- fuck it *sleeps*

Chris: *peeks at Tyga and giggles and falls asleep on him again*