Chapter 16

Chris's Pov

I feel like I'm going to explode right now. I'm so huge it's not even funny. Luna and Jaii has been helping me out a lot with you know the kids and everything else. So has Tyga, even though he is about to go on tour in a few weeks. I'm actually going with him too. We both agreed that we would come out to the world and show our 2 almost 3 awesome kids that we have together. I'm so nervous but, yet excited. I want to spend the rest of my life with Tyga. I love him, more than life itself. And no one will ever come between us as long as we both shall live.

Tyga's Pov

I'm making breakfast for me and my bae when, I feel some arms wrapped around me from behind. I turn around and see Chris smiling at me and glowing. I look down at him and kiss him good morning. I go down to his belly and kiss it. He smiles and kisses me again. I sit him down and put his food infront of him. I sat down infront of him and we said our grace and began eating. He looked at me while he was eating as if he wanted to say something but, he didn't say anything and just kept on eating. I put my fork down and looked at him.

Tyga: Baby you okay?

Chris: Yea I'm fine....

Tyga: You looked like you wanted to say something.

Chris: No I'm really fine.

Tyga: *takes both of his hands* Tell me.

Chris: *sighs* I'm nervous about coming out to the world. I mean what will people think about us? It's just terrifying.

Tyga: Come here baby.

Chris: *gets up and comes around to me and sits on my lap*

Tyga: You know I love you right?

Chris: Yes baby. And I love you too.

Tyga: You know I won't leave you or do anything to hurt you. If you're not ready for that, we don't have to do it. I'm not going to force you to do it or anything. We'll do it when my baby is ready. *kisses him* Okay?

Chris: *kisses back* Okay. I love you.

Tyga: I love you too now eat up bae.

Chris: Okay.

Tyga: *rubs his belly and feeds him* Awe, *kisses his belly* I couldn't have kids with anyone except you baby.

Chris: *blushes* Awe that's so sweet of you baby.

Tyga: I can't believe I been married to a beautiful man like you for 16 years now. I'm so blessed to have you in my life babe.

Chris: *smiles and cries* *sniffs* I love u.

Tyga: I love you too. *kisses him*

Chris: *kisses back*