Chapter 12

Diggy's POV

Lei Lei and I are going to the doctor for a checkup and to find out the sex of our baby. We're in the car already with a few friends and Lei Lei grabs my hand and holds it as we are riding to the hospital. I kissed her hand and rubbed the top of her hand with my thumb. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. Awww so cute. We finally get to the hospital and we go in and wait for our baby doctor. We're here with: Bahja, Babydoll, and Trevor. The doctor comes out and greets us and takes us to the back for the checkup. I helped Lei Lei get on the table and I held her hand. She put her shirt up and the nurse squirted the gel on her stomach, then she put the remote on her belly and moved it around.

Nurse: Okay so let's see what we have here. Oooh I see a cute little baby with a big head. And it's a healthy baby. It's a boy.

Aleia & Diggy: Awwww.

A: He looks so cute.

Nurse: *lets us listen to his heart beat*

A: *tears drizzle*

Diggy: Awww *kisses her cheeks*

Bahja: *sniffs*

Babydoll: Bahja are you crying?

Bahja: What? *wipes tear* Naw man I'm a G

Babydoll: Then what's that?  *points to her tear*

Bahja: I splashed water on my face today.

Babydoll: Mhm.

So we all went back to Leia's house and my mom and dad were there with Lei Le's parents and we put the dvd in the dvd player and showed them the baby and the heart beat. Mrs. Stevenson started crying and my mom cried as well.

Chris: Omg it sounds so beautiful.

Dad: What's the sex of the baby?

Aleia & Diggy: It's a boy.

Chris & Mom: Awwwwww

Tyga: *holds Chris close to him* *wipes his tears*

Chris: *smiles* Congratulations babies.

Aleia & Diggy: Thank you.