Chapter 14

Diggy's POV

Damn all this shit happened at once. I got a girlfriend, she's pregnant, I have to deal with her being depressed alot, because, of the media and my sisters and JoJo criticizing her, I'm going to have a son in 4 months, Aleia is moody since she's pregnant, my dad is talking about me getting a house for me and my girlfriend, and Angela is criticizing me. Hopefully, all the criticizing and the depression will fade away. I hate seeing Leia like this, it's not good for her and it's not good for the baby. Ima take her out somewhere, you know do something to make her feel relaxed and happy. I have some roses and a teddy bear for her, then ima take her out later. Right now, she's sleep. Perfect time. So I went into our room and put the roses and the bear on the dresser. And sat on the bed beside her and kissed her lips. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled at her and grabbed her waist, she stretched a lil and sat up. I kissed her lips again and grabbed the roses and the teddy bear. We pulled away and I said that I loved her and gave her the roses and teddy bear. She smiled and said awww and I love you too. She makes my heart smile. Leia put the roses in a vase with water in it and put the vase on her dresser. She put the bear beside the vase and smiled at it. I rubbed her belly and started talking to the baby.

Diggy: Hai my baby boy, how are you today?

Baby: *moving around*

A: He's moving.

Diggy:  *smiles* Awwww. *feels it*

A: *smiles* You're gonna be a wonderful and handsome daddy.

Diggy: Awww and you're going to be a very beautiful and magnificent mommy.

A: *kisses me*

Diggy: *kisses her back* Baby I'm taking you out somewhere tonight. Dress elegant.

A: Aww you're so sweet but, I don't have a dress to wear babe.

Diggy: That's why I got you this *goes out of the room and comes back with a elegant maternity dress*

A: :o Oh my God! It's so beautiful! *walks over to me and kisses me and hugs me* I love you so much.

Diggy: I love you too bae. *kisses back and hugs back* *lays the dress on a chair* There will be a limo waiting for you outside but, I won't be in it. I'll be at the place setting things up.

A: *kisses his lips over and over*

Diggy: Man, if I'm gonna be getting kisses like this........I should be romantic more often.

A: Shut up. *giggles*

Diggy: *chuckles* Okay bae, the time you need to be ready is at 7:00.

A: Okay sexy.

Diggy: Sexy? Don't start nothing you can't finish.

A: *winks at him* *giggles*

Diggy: See that face is how we got this baby.

A: I want it daddy.

Diggy: Oh my damn. You makin me weak in the knees bruhh.

A: Am I? *takes off her robe and has a lingerie set on.

Diggy: Lawddd *falls on the floor*

A: *giggles and grabs his hand and pulls him up*

Diggy: You gon get boo. You gon learn today.

A: Teach me daddy

Diggy: *throws me on the bed and........