Chapter 15

Tyga's Pov

Chris legit looks like he is going to pop any day now. Awww my baby looks do cute with his baby bump. I know y'all think I'm soft as hell but, it's just way too cute. Right now, I'm in the studio writing more rap songs for my new album I have been working on. I'm in the middle of writing the 2nd verse when, Chris comes into the studio sweating and limping. I get up and go to him.

Tyga: Honey what happened?

Chris: *tired* The car broke down and I had to walk here.

Tyga: How many miles did you have to walk?

Chris: 2. I can't stand up anymore bae, I need to sit down.

Tyga: *takes off Chris's jacket and sits him on the couch in the studio*

Chris: Ow! Everything hurts bae.

Tyga: Awww I know. You rest while I order you some food and rub your feet okay?

Chris: Awww I'd love that. Thank you bae. *kisses his lips*

Tyga: *kisses back* My pleasure baby. What kind of food do you want?

Chris: Chinese!

Tyga: You're favorite order coming up. *calls the Chinese people* Alright thank you. *hangs up* Now let me get those feet. *puts Chris's feet on his lap* *takes off his sandals and rubs his feet*

Chris: Mmm *puts head back and rubs belly*

Tyga: feeling good?

Chris: Mhm.

Tyga: I love you bae.

Chris: I love you too. I'm so ready for this baby to come out. I'm tired of being huge Ty.

Tyga: I know you are babe but, you look cute as you did when you weren't pregnant.

Chris: really?

Tyga: Really cutie.

Chris: *blushes* Hehehe