Chapter 3

Aleia's POV

I woke up to hear someone gagging, I ran to Roc's room and saw him still asleep, so I ran to my Mom and Dad's room. I saw my mom leaning over the toilet in the bathroom, I didnt see my dad in the room so I figured he was at work. I ran into the bathroom and rubbed my Mom's back. She looked up at me and I looked at her eyes and they were red.

A: Mom are you okay?

Mom: I don't feel too good hunny.

A: Ima call dad okay?

Mom: *nods* *tries to get up*

A: *helps him up and flushes the toilet* *takes him back to the bed*

Mom: *lays down under the covers*

A: *calls Dad*

Dad: Hello?

A: Daddy, I woke up and checked on mommy and he was throwing up in the bathroom, and her eyes are red and she feels dizzy and she can hardly walk. *in tears* Come home please!

Dad: Calm down calm down honey. I'll be there in 10 minutes.

A: O-Okay. Hurry daddy.

Dad: Okay, I'm coming baby girl, stay with your mommy.

A: Okay

Dad: Alright *hangs up and gets in car*

Mom: Calm down hun, I'm okay. I'll be just fine.

A: *gets in the bed with him*

Mom: Come here sweetie. *holds me close to him* Shhh I'm alright.

A: *sniffs*

5 minutes later, Dad comes running in and goes over to Mom's side. Dad calls the doctor and I see Roc at the door looking scared. I go over to him and hold him close to me. Later, the doctor comes in and checks everywhere on my mom. Dad tells us to leave the room for a second so we did and we go to Roc's room and sit on his bed. Roc looks up at me shaking and I hold him close to me and put him under the covers. We both fall asleep and about a hour later, our dad woke us up and told us to come to the other room. We both went into the other room and saw Mommy smiling. I went over to her and kissed her cheek.

Mom: Babies we have something to tell you.

Dad: *takes Mom's hand*

Mom: I'm pregnant again. *rubs his stomach*

A: :o Omg!

Roc: Yaaaaaaaaaay!! Mommy is going to live!

Mom: You all thought I would die?

A: *looks at Roc* *sighs* When I was 7 years old, I had a nightmare that you got sick and died right infront of me.

Mom: :o Omg baby that's not going to happen. Come in the bed.

Roc: *gets in the bed*

A: *gets in the bed*  *lays down*

Mom: *kisses both of us* Mommy loves you babies but, that will never ever happen. Do you understand?

A & Roc: Yes Mommy.

Mom: Now come and give me a hug and a kiss.

A & Roc: *kisses him and hugs him* We love you mommy.

Mom: I love you both too.

Dad: *pokes out lip* No love for daddy?

A & Roc: *kisses Dad and hugs him*

Chris: Come here u big baby. *kisses Tyga and snuggles on him*

A & Roc: *lays down with Mom and Dad* Goodnight.

Mom & Dad: Goodnight babes.