Chapter 19

Warning: Short as hell 

Chris's POV 

Leia and the others are going to go to M-Michael's funeral. I'm not going. I can't see my baby like that.  I love him so much, I didn't want to let him go. I can't let him go. I'm not letting him go. -tears start to fall-  I need you here baby! Why did you go!?! I can't understand why you left me!! What happened to you! I c-can't believe the love of my life is gone. My husband, my lover, my all, my everything, my true love, my world, my heart is gone........  A few minutes later, I go onto the balcony and feel the wind blowing then I hear a voice. A smooth deep voice saying my name. I look all around me and I don't see anything. So I go inside to my room and look down and start to cry again. 

Chris: Michael why did you leave me!?! *screams* Why baby why!?! I love you so much please come back! 

Then all of a sudden, I hear that same voice speak to me again. I look around me and turn around to see this figure. It was a man in a white suit but, I couldn't figure out who he was. He was coming closer and closer to me. 

Chris: God? 

??: *chuckles* Baby it's me. 

Chris: *opens eyes and sees him* M-Michael......

Tyga: Yea baby. 

Chris:  *runs and hugs him* 

Tyga: *hugs back* *picks his head up and kisses him* 

Chris: *kisses back* Oh My Gosh baby I thought I lost you for good. 

Tyga: Baby I vowed that I would never leave you but, I did and I'm sorry but, -gets on one knee- I want to promise you forever that I won't ever leave you again. And I mean that. I want us to be together forever. Will you marry me again? 

Chris: Yes of course! 

Tyga: *gets up and grabs his face and kisses him* 

Chris: *kisses back* Baby I lost the baby. 

Tyga: Awww bae, I'm so sorry. We can make another one if you want. 

Chris: *nods and kisses him* 

Tyga: *kisses back*