New Generation

Aleia's POV

I wake up and get out of my bed and went into the bathroom, took a shower, got dressed in my crop top, jeans, and my gold jordans. I went downstairs and saw my brother being tickled by my Dad. I shook my head and smiled. Oh yea and if your wondering, my brother is 7, not a baby. He grew up so fast! Roc got out of Dad's grip and ran to Mom and got behind him. 

Roc: *breathing hard and giggling* Mommy help me! 

Tyga: I'm going to get you! *runs to Roc*

Roc: Aaaah! *runs to me* Sissy help me!

A: *pushes Dad back to the couch and tickles him* 

Roc: *goes to Mom* *looks up at him and hugs him and snuggles on him* 

Tyga: Nooooooo Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Chris: *smiles and rubs Roc's head and back* Hey boobie *kisses his cheek* 

Roc: Hi Mommy *smiles*

Chris: *picks up Roc and puts him on his lap and lays Roc's head on his chest* *rubs his back* 

Roc: *snuggles on him and wraps arms around his neck*

Chris: *kisses his head* My lil baby.

A: -_- Roc u a mama's boy

Roc: *sticks tongue out* You're a daddy's girl.

A: Actually, I'm in between. I'm a mama and daddy's girl

Roc: No cuz this is my mommy! *kisses his cheek* *lays head on him*

A: That's my mommy too! I got her smile and her laugh and her perfect teeth and her good looks and her booty. Hahahaha!

Chris: *laughing* 

Tyga: Roccy you don't love Daddy?

Roc: *runs to Tyga and hugs him tight* yes daddy I do love you. Do you love mommy?

Tyga: *goes to Chris while Roc is attached to his body* *kisses Chris over and over* muah muah muah muah muah muah! 

Roc: *goes to me and lays head on me* 

Tyga: *makes out with Chris and puts hand in Chris's skirt* *whispers* Someone went comando today. 

Chris: *gets ontop of him* *whispers* Yes papi

A: Roc let's get out of here before we see our new baby brother or sister be conceived. *puts hand on Roc's eyes* *picks him up and runs upstairs* 

All I heard was moans that were extremely loud and Roc giggling. I sat Roc on my bed and he layed down and yawned.

A: You tired babyboy

Roc: *nods* Can I sleep in here?

A: Yea go ahead boo. You wanna get in your pajamas?

Roc: *nods*

A: *puts him in his male night gown* (Tbh straight boys do wear those) *puts him under the covers and covers him up and kisses his cheek* Get your rest babyboy

Roc: *nods and yawns and falls asleep*

I sat on my bed and read my book. All of a sudden, I heard a tap at my window and I looked out my window to see Diggy. I opened my window and let him in and he kissed me and gave me a rose. I looked at the rose and looked outside to see he pulled the rose out my yard. He looked at me and chuckled a little.

A: How u gon give me a flower from my own yard?

Diggy: I didn't have any money to buy one.

A: *laughs* *kisses him* You're corny but, sweet bae.

Diggy: *kisses back* You're sweet as well give daddy some suga.

A: *kisses him* Mmm.

Diggy: *kisses back and puts hands up my shirt*

A: Nuh uh. *points to Roc*

Diggy: Ooooh. Lil man sleep again.

Roc: *cuddling in covers*

Diggy: Awww he's cute

A: Yea ik *takes a pic of him* My lil boo bear

Diggy: *smiles*

Roc: *cuddles in the covers more*

Diggy: Awww cute where's your parents?

A: Downstairs conceiving my new brother or sister.

Diggy: Ewww. Ummm Gross.

A: I know right but, bae can I have a kiss?

Diggy: You don't have to ask to get my lovin boo. You own me.

A: *kisses him*

Diggy: *kisses back*

Cast call in the next chapter.