Chapter 6

Chris's POV

I'm on the couch watching TV and I'm paranoid, I cannot stop thinking about that man that came into the house a week ago. Every little creak scares me. Even when Tyga touches me from behind I get scared, and it makes him feel so bad. So he lets me go and backs away and leaves the room. -starts crying-

Tyga's POV

Man I hate seeing my baby like this, it's killing me everyday that I see this. I don't want him to be scared. I got him, I'm never going to leave him again. So I went downstairs to see Chris crying while watching TV. I went up to him and he didn't notice I was there so I grab his shoulder and he jumps and looks at me and wraps his arms around my waist and put his head on my stomach and cried a little more. I rub his back and kiss his cheek and lounge on the couch, wrapping my muscular arms around his upper body and pressing him against my chest. I wrapped my legs around his lower body and layed him down and put a white soft blanket on the both of us and held him. He put his face on my neck and snuggled on me to feel my body warmth. I rubbed his belly and kissed his neck a little bit and he moaned and I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed it a little bit. Skin so soft. I put on a movie and held Chris closer to me. The kids came downstairs and kissed my cheeks and Chris's cheeks and said bye and left to their friend's house. After a while, Chris and I fell asleep on the couch.

Aleia's POV

Okay so I'm driving to Diggy's house for a party with my brother Roc and Roc has my radio blasting. He's also dancing and singing every song that pops on. He looks at me and sings more. I kiss his little cheek and he calms down and starts blushing. He's too cute. Okay so we get to Diggy's house and we ring the doorbell. Star answers the door and I roll my eyes. Lawdd why she have to open the door.

Star: Well look who it is, Aleia and her brother Roc.

A: Please move Star.

Star: I don't think you were invited to this party boo.

A: Why wouldn't I be I'm Diggy's girlfriend.

Star: You're not who I saw on the couch kissing him 20 minutes ago.

A: What?

Star: Check your man *leaves to the other room.

A: *comes in with Roc and helps him take his coat off* Go find your friends baby boy.

Roc: Okay. *runs and finds them*

Diggy: Hey babe, *puts his arm around me*

A: *walks into the other room* Hey......

Diggy: Did I do something?

A: I don't know, did you?

Diggy: Okay, what happened because, I'm confused.

A: Why don't you ask your little whore.

Diggy: Woah woah what!?  Where did this come from!? I don't know who the hell your talking about!!

A: Oh really, why did Star say that you were kissing her on the couch.

Diggy: Because, Star is fucking crazy and she's a total bitch! I wouldn't ever cheat on you! I can't believe you would listen to her but, not me!! Like what the fuck! 

A: *tears up a lil*

Diggy: Why the fuck are you crying!?! *grabs my arm* There's no point in crying right now like stop that baby shit and grow up!!

A:*snatches my arm away*  *goes into one of the bathrooms and cries*

He's right.........I listened to Star when, she doesn't give a shit about me. I'm so stupid. -cries- Then all of a sudden, I hear a knock and I open the door to see my best friend Iyahna. I hug her tight and she jumps by surprise.