Chapter 8

Continued Part from Chapter 7.

Chris's POV

Chris: *takes the phone and calls 911* Hello, Yes I need a ambulance for my daughter who is about to get her head knocked off. *gets up*

A: *runs downstairs*

Chris: Oh you betta run! *gets a belt and goes downstairs*

A: *sees him coming downstairs and runs into the kitchen*

Chris:  *voice gets hella deep* What the hell are you doing having sex and you're only 16!?!?! *goes to her*

A: *backs up* Ummmm....

Chris: You're only 16 and you been having sex! *knocks everything off the counter in anger*

A: *breathing hard and scared* Y-yes.

Chris: What the fuck you gon do with a baby at 16?!?

A:.........

Chris: That was a fucking question. I said What the hell you gon do with a baby at 16!?!

A: *acting stupid* I don't know.

Chris: Get ya ass upstairs to ya room, before I knock yo fuckin head off!! And I will do it, it don't matter if I'm ya mother. I brought you into this world and I put you right in yo grave outside! Get ya ass upstairs!!!

A: *runs upstairs scared and goes into her room*

Chris: She getting the hell out my house *turns to Kaya*

Kaya: Chris where she gon go?? She's a kid.

Chris: She wasn't a kid when she did all that shit with Diggy now was she?

Kaya: Well, no but, did you ask her why she did it calmly?

Chris: I don't need to know why. All I know is that she did it and now she gon pay the price.

Kaya: Chris, I know you're upset but, you need to calm down because, 1. it's not good for the baby, 2. You're making me nervous, and 3. It's not healthy for you. *puts hands on his shoulders*

Chris: *looks down and starts crying*

Kaya: Awww come here.

Chris: *hugs her and cries on her shoulder* She's my first born, she's my baby.......that's my little girl.

Kaya: I know honey I know. *rubs his back*

Chris: I failed at being a mom. I failed her.

Kaya: No, you did not fail at being a mom and you didn't fail her. You're a wonderful mother to your kids. Your kids love the hell out of you. What would they do without you? Aleia loves you she just made a mistake. She was wrong but, she needs guidance from you to help her get through this. Because, she is a kid and she can't take care of the baby herself.

Chris: *nods* 

Kaya: *gets a tissue and gives it to him*  Now go have a heart to heart talk with her.

Chris: *wipes face* *nods* Okay, thank you.

Kaya: No problem.

I went upstairs to talk to my daughter and I see her in her room tying something around her neck and opening up the window. Omg she's going to try to commit suicide. I barged into her room and she looked at me and started crying. I went her and closed her window and untied the chain from her neck. I pulled her close to me and hugged her. She cried on me and wrapped her arms around me. I kissed her cheek and cried and I took her to me and Tyga's room and she got in the bed and I got in too. I held her close to me and rubbed her back.

A: Mommy, I'm so sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.

Chris: Shhhh *tears drizzling and kisses her head* Ima help you through this. How many months are you?

A: 3 Mommy.

Chris: Well, the first thing we need to do is tell you father.

Tyga: Oh but, Daddy already knows thanks to Kaya. *comes ino the room*

Kaya: Had to tell him Chris.

Tyga: Aleia you're pregnant?

A: Yes daddy.

Tyga: Oh my God. *sits on the floor*

A: *crying* Daddy I'm sorry *puts head in hands and cries*

Tyga: *gets up and kisses her cheek* Shhhh it's okay. *holds her close*

Kaya: Tyga had a better reaction than Chris.

Tyga: Oh hell naw, ima still kill the boy. This my baby right here I ain't gon kill ha she had enough from her mama. Ima still kill the boy though.

A: Daddy no don't kill him. *puppy face*

Tyga: Don't try to get me with that face cuz it ain't workin.

A: *does it more*

Tyga: Ooooh whyyyyy meeee. You look just like your mama.

Chris: *giggles*

A: Pwease. Just talk to him Daddy.

Tyga: Ugh.........fine.

A: Yaaaaay! *kisses his cheek and hugs him*

Roc: Hey! I want loving too. *looks at Mommy and puts arms out*

Chris: *picks him up and kisses his cheek over and over* *tickles him*

Roc: Hehehehehehehehehehe Mommy!! Hehehehe that tickles!

A: *kisses Roc's cheek and Mommy's cheek*

Kaya: No lovin for me?

August: I'll give you sum *winks and picks her up*

Kaya: Oooo. I like this. Bye y'all.

Us: Ewwww