Chapter 11

Continued Part from Chapter 10.

Tyga's POV

OMG CHRIS PASSED OUT!! I felt his head and he felt hot, I put him in the bed and sat beside him and rubbed on his arms and hands. I told Luna to call an ambulance and she got the phone and dialed the number.

Luna: Okay 991 noooo 919! NO! WHAT'S THE FUCKIN NUMBER TO 911!!

Jaii: Gimme the fuckin phone *snatches it* *calls 911*

Tyga: *panicking* *breathing hard* Ooooh! WHAT DO I DO!?! WHAT DO I DO!?!

Luna: Boy *slaps him*  Shut up, fan him stupid!

Tyga: Oooow! *fans Chris alot*

Jaii: Tyga I'll fan him just get in the bed with him.

Tyga: Okay, *gets in the bed with Chris and kissin his cheek and everywhere else slowly on him* Wake up babe.

Luna: Ambulance is here.

The paramedics came in and took Chris away on a stretcher. Aleia and Roc started crying when they saw what was happening. We all went to the hospital and I kept on pacing back and forth beside Chris's room.

Aleia: Daddy stop, you're making me nervous.

Tyga: Sorry baby girl.

Aleia: *lays head on Diggy's shoulder* Baby I'm scared.

Diggy: It's okay babe, you're mom will be fine. *rubs her stomach and holds her close*

A: *crying and starts screamin* *puts face in Diggy's chest screaming out of anger and also because she's scared*

Tyga: *goes to her and rubs her back* Shhhhh baby girl, Mommy will be okay.

Roc: This is all my fault! *runs out the hospital and cries*

Tyga: Roc!

Luna: *goes after Roc*

Diggy: *takes Aleia to the bathroom* Shhh let's clean you up.

Tyga: *starts crying*

Jaii:Ty sit down

Tyga: *sits down beside her*

Jaii: It's okay, everyone will be fine when Chris wakes up okay? *hugs him*

Tyga: *nods*

Jaii: *rubs his back*

Doctor: Chris Brown family?

I stood up immediately and looked at the doctor.

Doctor:  He's dehydrated that's why he fainted because, he had no fluids in him at all. He'll have to stay overnight so we can put fluids in him. You can go see him now though.

I ran to the room and went in there and saw Chris awake and confused. He looked at me and immediately put his arms out for me. I went over there to him and kissed him and he kissed back. After I kissed him, I went straight to his belly and kissed it over and over. He smiled and looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I rubbed his belly and he put his head back and relaxed. Then I started to rub his feet. He moaned because, it felt so good and he was in his relaxed mode. I still need to tell him that his son ran away and no one knows where he is.

Chris: Baby where are my kids?

Tyga: Well, Aleia is in the bathroom, and Roc ummm......I don't know where he is.....he ran away.

Chris: WHAT!!! You lost one of my babies!!

Tyga: Umm.......Yea. Luna is trying to find him.

Chris: That's my little baby! *puts hands on head* *cries a lil*

Tyga: Baby... Honey.....Mami don't cry *kisses Chris's head and cheeks and lips* Shhh...we'll find him.

Chris: *sniffs* *puts head on his chest*

A: Mommy....

Chris: Come here Lei Lei come here baby.

A: *goes to him and kisses his cheek and lips and hugs him* You okay, Mommy?

Chris: Yes baby, are you okay?

A: *nods* Yea now I am, mommy.

Roc: Mommy!! *runs to Chris*

Chris: Omg baby! *hugs him tight and kisses his head* Don't run away again okay, you had me worried.

Roc: I won't Mommy.

The doctor comes in again.

Doctor: Mr. & Mrs. Stevenson. Chris also is about to have a baby in 3 months and he needs to be put on bed rest. Because, the baby is a little stressed out.

Chris: Oooh nooo. *gets emotional*

Luna: *rub Chris's back* It's okay hun.

Chris *sniffs*

Doctor: Also, *turns to Aleia* We need to run some tests on you.

A: What? Why?

Doctor: 1. Because your pregnant. 2. To make sure you're not putting any stress on your baby. 3. It would be best.

A: *holds Diggy's hand scared*

Doctor: Come with me please. *takes Leia and Diggy to another room*

Tyga: *kisses Chris and holds him close* I'll be your personal butler bae........and sexual butler too.

Chris: *giggles* *blushes*

Jaii: Ew.

Luna: Nasty ass.

Chris: Can you be my sexual butler now? *speaks softly*

Tyga: Sure can. *kisses him hard and starts rubbing on him*

Luna: *picks Roc up and runs out the door*

Jaii: *runs*

Roc: *giggling*

Chris: Mmmm, *kisses him and rubs on his abs*

Tyga:*licks his chest and sucks on the nipples*

Chris: Mmmm *puts head back*

Tyga:*drinks the milk*

Chris: Mmm does it taste good?

Tyga: Taste wonderful. *licks his lips* *takes off his gown and starts sucking his vajayjay*

Chris: Ooooh shit! Baby suck it yeaaaa

Tyga: Mmmm *rubs his face all in it*

Chris: Fuck! Ooooh! *spreads it*

Tyga: *licking it*

Chris: Ooooh Yaaaaas! *growls loud*

Tyga: *finger it while licking and sucking*

Chris: *holds one leg up* sssss uhhhh. My fuckin pussy feels soooo good.

Tyga: Come suck this dick.

Chris: *sits up and sucks while rubbing himself* Mmmm

Tyga; There you go. Mmmm Got that good head game. Aaaah Shit!

Chris: *looks up at him and sucks him fast as fuck* *deepthroats it*

Tyga: *holds his head* Ssss uhhhh uhhh shit.

Chris: *gags on it* *still looking at him*

Tyga: Ooooo ima cum.

Chris: *stops sucking and strokes his dick*

Tyga: *cums on his chest* You wanna fuck all the way later on tonight?

Chris: Yes daddy. I miss that dick.

Tyga: It misss you too.

Chris: *puts gown on and gets under the covers*

Tyga: *gets under the covers and sucks his pussy*

Chris: Oooo fuck!