Exposed!

"Can u make a one shot about Bryshere gray aka Hakeem yazz being a intersex like a boy inside girl's body like born actually a girl and has girl parts and this male new Orleans r&b singer Luke James is the love interest"

"Can u make a story about Chris Brown being a intersex like born actually a girl and has girl parts and has a boy name and acts and thinks like a girl and looks like a actual girl or female and like a boy inside a girl's body and Michael Stevenson aka tyga is the love interest for Christopher Maurice brown aka chris brown "

"Can u make a one shot about Jacquees being a intersex like a boy inside a girl's body like born actually a girl and has girl parts and Keith powers is the love interest please"

"Can u make a story about chresanto August being a intersex and Jayceon aka the game the Rapper is the love interest "

-@RomanReignsWWE123 /Abriana Benton!

To Miss Abriana:.......I told you the next time you ask me some ish like this again I was gonna expose you. Well here it is hun! 

STOP ASKING ME TO DO INTERSEX STORIES! WHO THE HELL WANTS TO SEE YAZZ THE GREATEST WITH LUKE JAMES, JACQUEES WITH KEITH POWERS, AND CHRESANTO AUGUST WITH THE GAME!?!?! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Does anybody believe this girl either has mental issues? Or she's a robot.....I'm having thoughts that's she's either one of the two. 

Like Abriana all I am trying to say is that, stop asking us to do stories for your pleasure and get off ya ass and do it ya damn self! 

Please comment and tell me if she's doing this to you as well.....

#noshade #allfacts