Chapter 10

Roc's POV

:( Mommy and Leia have been sick for 3 days and it's all my fault. Leia is doing a little bit better but, Mommy is sick as a dog. This is all my fault, I hurt my mommy! -starts crying- Please help my mommy! -cries on the couch-

Diggy's POV

Okay I really do think Leia is just sick because of her pregnancy, not because of Roc's food. She only had like half of the spoon so it really couldn't make her this sick. She's so cute when she's sick though........well she's cute all the time. I love taking care of my babies. -kisses her cheek and her belly-

Aleia's POV

I smiled at Diggy as he kissed my cheek and my belly. He's so cute. I love him so much. Man I hate morning sickness. I can't eat, I can hardly sleep, I keep throwing up, I'm cold, and I'm drinking some nasty ass hot ginger tea. -_- FML!

Tyga's POV

Man I feel so bad for Chris right now. He had a whole bowl of Roc's food and now he's sick as a dog. He can't eat, he can't drink anything and he's losing weight. That's not good when he's supposed to be 6 months pregnant. He looks like he's 3 months. Right now, he's in the bed and I'm rubbing his belly. He keeps on moaning and groaning because, his stomach hurts. *kisses his belly and kisses his cheek* Poor baby.

Chris: Tyga I can't take this sickness anymore. I hate this so much.

Tyga: I know you do baby, you'll get better soon hun. *kisses his cheek* *puts head on his head*

Chris: Baby I want Luna and Jaii here. :(  (Y'all will learn about Jaii next okay?)

Tyga: You want me to call them up?

Chris: *nods* Please. I miss them and want them here babe.

Tyga: Alright ima call them up ight?

Chris: *nods* Thank you baby.

Tyga: You're welcome baby boy. I wuv you.

Chris: Hehe, I wuv you too *rubs Tyga's cheek* And I gotta throw up again *leans on the side of the bed and vomits in a bucket*

Tyga: *rubs his back and calls Luna and Jaii* Hey people.

Jaii: Tyga it is 3 in the morning tf you want!?!

Tyga: Well Damn I don't get a simple hi how are you?

Luna: Tyga it's too early for this shit go to sleep.

Tyga: Aye y'all boy want y'all here because, he's sick.

Luna: O.O Coming in 2 minutes!

Jaii: Coming now! *hangs up*

Luna: *hangs up*

Tyga: Rude asf. *hangs up* *holds Chris close*

Luna's POV

I'm on my way to pick up Jaii and Trey so we can go to Tyga's house to see Chris. Tyga said Chris is hella sick. So after I picked up Jaii and Trey we headed over to Tyga's house.

Trey: Aye if we gon be at Tyga's house I need some shit to eat.

Luna: Trey we ain't got time to stop right now!

Trey: Yea we do, Mcdonalds is like right around the corner.

Jaii: Trey we ain't stopping at no damn Mcdonald's if you hungry get out the damn car and walk there.

Trey: *pouts* I'm hungry!

Jaii: Ugh! Luna stop at Mcdonald's.

Luna: Trey yo ass gon get beat for this stupid shit.

Trey: *smirks* At least I get my food.

Jaii: Wipe that smirk off ya face.

Trey: -_-

We stopped at the damn McDonald's and got Trey some food and went to Tyga's house.

Tyga's POV

Where tf is Luna and Jaii I called a hour ago and they still ain't here. Chris said he feels really really dizzy. So I laid him on my chest and we're waiting on Luna and Jaii. Suddenly, Luna, Jaii, and Trey come in with McDonald's. These motherfuckers really went to McDonald's after I just made a urgent call.

Chris: *gets up and hugs Luna and Jaii* *slaps Trey*

Luna: I told you you're ass gonna get beat.

Trey: Oooow! FUCK!

Chris: Oooo. *holds his head and stumbling*  Help me I need a do- *passes out*

Tyga: OMG!! *catches him*