kenji and ben chapter 10

"Kenji's thoughts: how can someone so cute make an even cuter noise then anything! So is it bad that I want to here it again from ben?" That's from the last chapter now for the rest.

Hey kenji whatcha doing? Oh uh think of something why!? You don't have to scream about it. Oh sorry ben,also did the group fall asleep? Well yeah why do you think I'm out here? Oh I thought you were out here because bumpy was oops. Heh well I did come to find bumpy but it seems she likes to sleep! Yeah she does benny. Why do I love you kenji? Oh I don't know why you do but I do know why I like you. you know that the noise you made a few days ago, well can you make I again? Nooooooooo I will not  do it again!! >\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\<

Kenji's mind: well he made the wrong choice plus he blushing it's not that hard to see. Hmm how can I catch him off guard? Oh I know how but I have to act like I'm just sitting down then after that I just pull him down for my lap. Outside.

I'mma sit my legs hurt a bit. Ok Kenji that's fine with me I'm going to stand up for a bit longer. Not even five seconds later kenji pulled ben down onto his lap. Wha hey kenji why am I in your lap!? Well that's not your business it's mine ben~ will you knock it off ken - ahh~ ben slaps his hands over his mouth. Heh gotcha to do it ben and you don't have to be embarrassed about it~ no kenji it's not like that,you just caught me off guard when you bit me. Just so you know you have a mark now. You left a mark on my neck!! Yes I'm sorry baby I didn't think I would leave a mark on you, but I did just claim you didn't I? Yes......you did but now I might have a mark on me for who knows how long! Hey ben what would happen if I bit you again in the same spot? I don't know but you can see if you want. 

This killed me while writing this part so enjoy.

Kenji bites ben and ben made them same noise he did before but a little louder then before. Then kenji kisses ben as he stands up hold ben legs around his waist and you get the idea. When kenji and ben break the kiss there's a saliva string between them and then kenji kissed ben again and ben didn't try to stop kenji he just let him do whatever he wanted to do.