Sammy's pov

This idea is from someone tiktok who has read this and that person is camp_cretaceousedits sorry if I spelled something wrong but thanks for the idea.

Hey may you good? Oh yeah I'm fine just,never thought I would survived if I hadn't seen kenji,but thanks for being my friend sammy.

Oh no problem may but do you want to help get ben and kenji get closer,Of course I would love to but first we need a good place to plan. Hmm maybe by the storage containers,no one goes over there that much, perfect.

They talk about ways to get ben and kenji closer and some other things. With Ben and kenji. Also ben and kenji are near the gyrosphere's and kenji is going to be a little to flirty.

Hey kenji look the gyrosphere's said ben pointing,no way it's still there dang and I thought it would have been somewhere else on the island. I think it might work but it's upside down and I don't know how to flip it up word.

Hey I'll try to flip it since my little benny doesn't know how to flip it. H hey stop calling me benny kenji!!!>\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\<. Yeah never going to happen ben and I flipped the gyrosphere back over so do you want to see if it still works? Yeah let's see if it does,they strap in cause safety first.

You can drive so we don't fight like last time and flip over kenji. Sweet!! So we're should we go ben,uhh I don't know maybe we can go near the main area or we can look at the dinosaurs. Main area it is then benny~ OH my gosh stop it kenji!!!! No thanks love~

Ben hasn't said anything to kenji for at least an hour and kenji is kind of worried,but now they are near the main area and kenji stopped at where they were.

H hey umm ben if you're mad at me you can just say that your mad. I am mad kenji and can you open the doors so I can get out. *Opens the door* there you go ben... Thank you kenji I'm going to look around,ok ben I'll just stay in here. See you in a bit kenji.

Kenji's head: why is he mad at me? All I said before he went quite was "no thanks love" oh now I understand why he's mad at me. *Slightly starts to cry* I should probably get out for a bit and sit by the tree.*gets out* why does ben look so dang cute with the baby dinosaurs. Ah sh*t he looked at me.

Kenji quickly wiped his face as ben starts to crawl over to him. Now we're out of his head.

Uhh kenji were you just crying? No I wasn't. Ok I know that's a lie kenji but are crying cause I was mad at you? I guess I was but if you want to I can walk back to the group. Kenji no that's too far you'll get lost! Why do you care I thought you were mad at me for calling you names? I was mad cause you kepted calling me benny but then you said no thanks love and that shocked me.
Well what did you expect me to say just no??

Uhh no not really well maybe I don't know kenji? So am I allowed to call you some  names my love~ ugh Fine as long as you're not saying it every single day. Oh ok ben I won't but if I ever try to hurt you just say something I said to you or you could kiss me? Or I could just slap as hard as I can kenji~ uhh........you wouldn't right.
Yes I would.

Kenji just stares at ben. Aw did I make you speachless kenji? Well what makes you think that ben? You were just staring at me babe. .....You called me babe I- yessssss.
Heh I think we should probably head back to camp now. Yeah I think we should.

They both get back in the gyrosphere and kenji drives back to were they found them. Then they walk the rest of the way back to camp just to find sammy and may talking.

Hey you two,come over and play Truth or dare with us! I'm down what about you ben?uhh sure I guess what's the worst that can happen.

So about three hours later,ben's face is completely red and Kenji's just blushing really hard. While sammy and may are fangirling with nose bleeds. So what happened was that ben picked dare and may dared him to sit on kenji for as long as he could and.... Something happened and made ben and kenji the way they are now.

STOP it you two,it wasn't funny! Yes it was ben said Sammy and may fangirling still. I kinda have to agree with the girls ben it was a little funny to me but I'm sorry baby. I- nevermind I'm just going to go back to the vent with bumpy,so that uses can calm the heck down.

Ben is playing carefully with bumpy on the dock,and bumpy is making cute little baby dinosaur noises.

Also I hope you guys had a good Christmas or what ever you celebrate and if you want to know what happened,let me know in the comments.