my serial killer boyfriend

Ben was just watching the news when he heard that a serial killer was going around and killing people,but they don't know who it is. "I have to be careful when going out."said ben to himself. "Well what are the chances of the killer going after me?the killer could just kill me I don't care,cause everyone except for my friends call me a scaredy cat or cry baby."

With the killer. Good job Mr.kon. "I prefer my actual name kenji,but thank you sir and what mission do I have next?" You have to kill these two boys,they hurt my daughter and now there targeting my son ben pincus,this is what he looks like*hands kenji a photo* "heh he's cute boss, can I keep him?"Kenji I'll make you a deal,if you do the mission and kill those two boys you'll be able to have Ben,but if you don't then you won't get him. Deal said Kenji. Alright you may go do your mission.

Back with Ben. That's right I have to go get a new SketchBook! I almost forgot. Hmm I guess I can walk it's not that far. Ben gets his sweater and put his keys in his pocket and leaves to go to the store. After buying the sketch pad ben starts walking home, when he notices two boys following him then he starts to pick up the pace,then they caught up to him and pushed him into an alleyway.

He'll make us a lot of money, don't you think? Yeah lots of it! Please can you leave me alone ben said shaking. Kenji followed them and hid around then corner then he pulled out his knife and snuck into the alleyway. The boy with black hair grabbed ben by his face,which hurt ben really bad. S-stop it plea-se ben chocked. Now ben's dad said that kenji was aloud to kill them cuz there hurting ben. Drake will you get him to shut the fuck up! I'm trying ace said drake pushing ben at the wall. Ow!!ben said in pian. Watch it we can't hurt hi-blood started coming out of his mouth. Ben moved out of the blood splash zone and over near his sketch pad,when he noticed kenji. What the hell said drake then he turned and saw kenji standing with a bloody knife and then Kenji said this"you should of never messed with the son of the mafia leader" kenji said smirking. Okay man you already killed my friend do you don't need to kil-blood went on Kenji's face and on his clothes. Then kenji turns towards ben and walks over to him,and tried not trying to scare him. Ben then noticed a marking on Kenji's neck,then he realized. "Hey what's your name?" Ben asked. "I'm kenji kon but I prefer just kenji ." My dad says your one of his best people out of all the people that work with him.

"Wait really kenji" said shocked. "Yep all the time,and I think I heard him saying something about giving you a higher level of some sort." Kenji just stares at Ben and then smiles. Ben picks up his sketchbook and then says"hey Kenji you should probably get that blood off your face." Kenji then realized that he was basically covered in blood. " Well if I do that then I'm going to need a whole entire new outfit, isn't your house like 2 minutes away." Yep Just follow me ben said a little too excitedly. "Why does he have to be so much cuter than he was in the picture!" Kenji thought. They both walk to ben's house,when ben's dad says"I think he might give you his older brothers clothes, but I not sure." Ok that's fine.

When they got to ben's house,ben went straight to the kitchen and got a wet rag. "Kenji you can sit somewhere while I get you clothes for you to change then." Kenji just nods then sits on the floor so he doesn't ruin anything. When ben comes back with the clothes,he goes over to kenji and sits in front of him. "All I'm doing is just getting the blood off your face." Kenji blushed at the fact on how close ben is to his face. "Kenji your face is really red? Why" "your so cl-close to my face." Ben just noticed that he was so close which made ben squeal. "I'm so sorry kenji here you can do it yourself sorry!!!!" "It's fine ben,also after this we need to go to your dad's ." Oh ok. After kenji cleaned his face and change in the bathroom he told ben's dad that the mission was done and that they will be heading back. "Hey kenji I'm driving us to my dad's work ." "O-ok" kenji said nervously.

Disclaimer I know that ben doesn't have any siblings,but in this he does and they are older than ben's sister. There ages are:28 for the twins mark and marsh,24 for Lora ben's sister, and ben is 18. I might as well put in kenji's age,he's 20. Now don't come after me cus ben and kenji will be kissing one another,it's legal cus ben is 18+. Also if you want check out my other benji story that I made but never published but it's still a work in progress though.

"who knew you could be such a good driver!" "Thanks kenji" ben said smiling. They got out and headed up to the office where ben's dad is. "hey kiddo,how you doing." "Good what about you dad" I'm doing just fine. "should I leave?" asked kenji. "If you want to you can Kenji" said Mr pincus. So Kenji left to go do some other things around the building,then Ben's dad said that he could go.Ben was walking around when one of the boys that works there pushed Ben out of his way. "hey watch it" ben said a little mad. "how did you get it here kid!?" I'm not a kid!! Ben yelled. Some other workers came over then they saw ben and asked the one dude where the kid came from. Ben got up and walked away from them,but they followed him to were fights tend to happen. Kenji was just watching from a window not too far up from the place where ben is."Now this should be interesting to watch." said kenji. Ben yelled again but they still weren't believing him. Ben finally snapped and look dead straight at them“heh now I think you should know who I am cuz you pissed me off, I am ben pincus the son of the boss.” the one girl then recognize who he was. “Oh my he's not lying guys STOP.” they then laugh at her,she runs away to go tell Mr. Pincus.

Ben then kicked the boys in there area,which made them fall and hold on to it. The one girl then tried to hit ben which she failed at cuz ben tripped her and made her fall then he grabbed something and let's just say she didn't survive. The other two people that were just standing there froze in complete fear. Both of the boys that were on the floor started to crawl away but then been shot both of them in the back of the head. Ben then looked at the two others that were standing there and two gunshots went to the first guy then ben took his chance to knock the girl down and killed her. Kenji just witnessed all of this from the window he was standing at and he was also thinking about how someone so small could kill five people and be okay with it. “who knew that someone's so cute could be extremely dangerous and look cute while killing people.” Kenji thought. By the time Ben has finished putting on the bodies together the girl and ben's dad came out. The girl looks so disgusted that she had to leave, while Ben's dad just nodded at him and then said to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up.

Kenji ran to the bathroom and hid not knowing that Ben was coming. He was trying to stop himself from thinking about ben. “kenji get controll over yourself he's 18 and your 20 so snap out of it.” kenji said to himself.  Ben walked in and saw kenji standing there with a kind of sad face. “Hey kenji what's with the sad face?” kenji quickly looked over to see Ben standing there with blood all over him. “I'll move so you can clean yourself up.” ben then noticed kenji blushing again,then he realized that he saw kenji at the window watching him,so he decided to play with kenji a bit. Kenji~ben said in a cute voice which made kenji blush harder then he was before. “yes ben” said Kenji looking away from ben. Ben walks over to kenji and pulls him down to eye level. “So why won't you look at me,hmm.” kenji was so close to ben that he couldn't resist to grab ben. Ben was pulled closer to kenji which ben didn't mind it at all cuz he liked that he was close to kenji. “your too cute and precious!”.  “ why thank you Mr kon~”ben said in his normal voice. Kenji looked down at his little psychopath and smiled at how cute ben was in blood. Then ben took kenji by his shirt and pulled him down to eye level and kissed him. At first kenji was shocked,then kenji decided to play with Ben now. After they broke their kiss,kenji pushed Ben into a stall that had nothing in it and pined him against the wall. “kenji please be easy” ben said. “fine”kenji said a bit disappointed.

Kenji bit ben's neck in his weak spot. Ha~ not there! Kenji just smirked “is that your sensitive spot ben” ben blushed really hard “yes!”ben said embarrassed. “heh it's cute” kenji said bitting him in that spot again. Ahhhhhhhhhh~ kenji not in that spot again! Kenji didn't care,he just wanted to hear ben. So when kenji let go of bitting ben's neck,ben took his chance and knocked kenji on the floor and kissed kenji then he bit Kenji's neck. “ben I'm the top and your the Ahhhhhhh~ your mean ben.”“ Heh you started it kenji.”

So I'm not going to do anything else with them so let's just say that they kept on bitting one another. And big time skip.

“hey ben I have a question” “sure what is it” “well would you like to be mine forever”? Ben looked over at kenji blushing. Yessssss a million times!! “heh why do you have to be cute” ben just smiled and cuddled up to kenji. Kenji gave ben a lot of kisses and Ben gave him kisses back. They were happy with each other and if kenji went on a mission ben often went with him,just to help kenji clean up the body or he'll help kenji kill that person.

This was really weird but ehh it'll work. Also zariathedinokid  I might post are little talk sometime tomorrow after I finish it.