future part

I'm sorry I had to add the song but it made me cry as I was writing so I'm sorry if I make you cry. Also they're all adults.
Brooklyn and Darius are together they have a son named donnie.
Sammy and yasmina are together they have twins one boy and a girl named sam and mina.
Kenji and ben are together but no kid,well not yet~ and this is only about benji so here we go!!!!!!

“Yes finally I'm done with work said ben flopping on the couch. Wait a minute Kenji's not here....it's not fair I want my husband but he's not home yet,also it's my birthday tomorrow and all I want is kenji.” Ben start crying till it gets dark then goes to his and Kenji's room to sleep.

So basically kenji went somewhere but he hasn't came back in three weeks.So when ben wakes up in the morning to get ready for his birthday he finds kenji on the couch.

In the morning ben got up and put on one of Kenji's shirts which he wares for all of his birthday. “Welp time to go watch tv!” Ben runs to the living room and see kenji laying on the couch watching TV. Ben gasped when he saw his husband,“k-kenji” ben said tearing up. “Hey ben” said Kenji get up to hug ben. Ben runs to hug kenji and kenji pushes ben towards the wall,and then kisses bens face and neck. Ben made noises that pleased kenji cuz he hasn't seen or heard ben untill now. “Heh your mine teddy bear~” ben covers his face cause he's to embarrassed to even look at kenji because of what kenji said. Ben then hugs kenji as he's being picked up,then kenji takes ben to there room.

You probably already know what going to happen to ben but if not then heres a hint: muffled noises and heavy breathing,also ben can't walk normal afterwards.

Also if you want you can ask or dare the group for the next chapters and characters are: ben,kenji,sammy,yasmine,Brooklyn, darius,and may.

Also somethings I found.

And the last one is my favorite!!!!

See what I mean