ideas

So eddieslemons,FliciaBouet,Handsomesquid11,zariathedinokid, and icanchoosemyownlife.  Some ideas for chapters. And they don't necessarily have to be benji but if you want it to be then you can. And ships are up to you guys,it doesn't have to be benji. You can add yourselfs in as well.

First up is they all meet there past selves. They can meet there past selves were ever you want them to meet. Ships are up to you guys. And anything else you want to add.

Next babysitter. When kenji can't stay out of trouble his parents call someone to baby-sit him. Now the babysitter can be any character or your own character.

Next is animals. The characters that can be the alpha is yasmina,darius,or kenji. That reason is the others are humans and you can add you self to any group. Humans are ben, Brooklyn and sammy. Now you can change them so if you want a different person to be an alpha or human then go ahead.

Next is a demon and Angel crossover. Ben is the always at the gates with whoever. When a certain demon always watches him. He/she is the Demon king's son/daughter. And it can be either of the girls or the other two boys.

Ghost is next. Anyone can be the ghost and they can follow around all or any of the characters.

Those are a few Ideas for you guys. And you don't have to use them there just suggestion. But if you do could you maybe mention me but you don't have to!!! I could only think of these, normally I have lots but not right now I guess.