what would happen kenji fell

Also nine more days until season 2 and they better make kenji cry when they find ben.

Darius please don't let me go! You need to give me your other hand!  Kenji finally snap out of his trance and help darius with Ben. Thanks kenji said darius and ben no problem but we should move away from the window.  Brooklyn went first then darius, sammy, yasmina and then Ben. Just as kenji was about to move away from the window a predodon came from the other side and flew in and knocked  kenji out. Kenji!!ben yelled. I'm to lazy to explain so basically what happens in the show but with Ben not kenji yeah sorry,now with kenji as he hit the ground.

All I saw before I blacked out was a medium size dinosaur then it was pitch black. I still could hear things but it was very hard to make out the noises that I heard. Woah is he ok!? The medium size dinosaur goes into human form as a boy named Liam. If he survived that I'll be surprised,checks to see if he's alive. He breathing! Well now how am I going to get him to the hotel in the main area? I'm going to have to drag him, hopefully I don't hurt him. After dragging kenji to the hotel. Ok finally I'm here now let's check him for any wounds. Well he has only a fractured right arm a few days or so- *gaps* ugh kenji said sitting up a little. Looks at Liam. Who are you? I'm Liam and you are? I'm kenji nice to meet you Liam and how did I end up here? Oh I found you on the ground when I was hunting. Oh!! My friends they probably think I'm dead...… Well they might be looking for you if you weren't were you where laying down on the ground. I guess you're right liam but is it okay if I stay here maybe my friends might come here to look for stuff or anything you do have food right? Yes I do but why don't you go rest up in the room. Ok and owww! My arm! Oh sorry I forgot to mention that you fractured your arm. Heh..... you know what I'm going to go take a nap.
With the group. Ben still hasn't said anything after kenji fell. Come on ben talk to us said Sammy. Would you feel better if we look for him?said yasmina. Ben nods his head. So they went to were the monorail car fell after the jumped. Bumpy made dinosaur noises to get the groups attention, what'd you find girl said darius. They see drag marks and small pieces of papers that where in bens fanny pack. Hey let's follow it and see where it leads. Ok I'm lazy to write them walking so now they are at the main area. Liam's walking around in dinosaur form sniffing out his little sister,he then noticed the group that kenji describe,ben was short, Brooklyn with pink hair, darius completely obvious, yasmina in all gray. Guys look said Brooklyn pointing at Liam. Why do it look so familiar wispered ben. Liam started to walk back to the hotel to tell kenji. Guys should we follow the dinosaur said yasmina. Ben starts to follow the dinosaur,hey wait for us ben!! When they get to ben they see the dinosaur going to human for,then they watch him run into the hotel.
Hey kenji I think I found your friends? Really show me!! Yep right out there they followed me and I'm pretty sure they saw me transform but whatever.kenji and Liam walk outside and look around, then Kenji here's his name and he turns around to see Ben running to him and the group right after him. When ben got to Kenji he hug him and he was crying really hard cuz he thought he just lost the person he loved the most. Ow my arm ben watch my arm please! Ah sorry kenji. Heh it's fine ben, hey guys. Hi Kenji said Brooklyn,wow you actually survived that said Darius, thank God you're okay said Sammy, you're strong Kenji, I don't think anyone could of really survived that said yasmina. Then ben kissed kenji on the cheek. Uh-wha-huh!! Heh kenji all I did was kiss you on your cheek said ben now holding Kenji's hand.

(Now this is my drawing of them holding hands,also it looks crappy and really ugly.)

See what I mean it's so ugly!! My drawing sucks!!!  If someone can draw something like this but better please tell me!!!I suck at drawing

Also thanks for almost 700 views w I have 699 also I didn't think that many people would like this at all. I have two more Benji stories that I'm working on and well they're kind of done but they still need a lot of work. Thanks for reading this weird little chapter I don't know why I thought of this one but I guess I was just a little too lazy to write anything else bye.