ch 1 pov no one

Mostly the chapters are in ben and kenji's pov but not in some chapters

ben just saved the group from crashing and just then a Pteranodon broke through the glass and grabbed Ben. knocking him out of the monorail car and Darius and Kenji grabbed Bens hands but as they were pulling him up another Pteranodon knocked ben out of their hands.
As ben was falling They saw something stop his fall it was the indominus but it was not attacking him.
Just then the indominus pulled the monorail down to the ground and they all fell with it. Then Ben said it was safe to come out. kenji was the first to rush out of the monorail. Kenji grabbed bumpy and saw the indominus laying down. He was very confused.
The rest of the group came out and saw the same thing kenji and bumpy were seeing and ben came over and sat them all down by the indominus and told them that the indominus was a girl and she doesn't want to hurt them.
They all asked ben how he knew that and he said that when he touched the indominus it listened too him and now the indominus is on their side. (If only that would happen-)
They can use the indominus to get around the island and ben could do the same thing to the other dinosaurs.  he would have to get close enough without being attacked. This happened when the indominus was  attacking the group.
The group all then decided to give the indominus a mane. They chose the name amber.

The ships at the docks have just left and Dave and Roxie are trying to find the kids on the boat. After being told they couldn't go back and look for them in the park

Pov lists:
Roxie
Dave
Kenji
Ben
Brooklyn
Darius
Sammy
Yasmina
Bumpy

*Edited 12/7/22