chapter 9 with roxie and dave

So I changing nagito name to May, cause that's the name she would like to have in the next chapter.

Roxie we should probably head to bed it's dark out,oh you can dave I'm going to mess with this tablet to get the kids signals, you know what I going to you instead.

So how do we know if the kids are alive rox? The signal will be green if there alive,red if dead,or Orange if in danger.
But we won't know until tomorrow,when the tablet is charged and the tablet will ding,so I guess you were right about getting some sleep dave.

5am:ding,ding,ding. *Roxie's falls out of the bed to get to the tablet* ow,but dave wake up the tablet went off,so now we can see if the kids are alive,*turns on and scans the island for the kids* got them dave and they are alive see it's green.
All right good job rox  but how would we tell the parents and -*notices something* hey rox there were only six campers right? Yeah,why? Well I see seven green dots,could that be someone they found if there's seven dots. Well maybe dave all the kids at the island had wrists bands just in case they got lost.

When the arrive to meet the parents: ok so who's whose parents, I'm ben's mom miss pincus, we're darius mom and brother,I'm sammy's cousin, and I'm kenji's sister zenji, I'm Mays mom. Ok so now who you are I would like to say that your kids are all alive*shows them the tablet* all: oh thank God they're okay, I knew kenji would make it.

So I never knew Kenji had a sister,well are Mom and dad don't, tell people about us that much cause we never get to leave the house,if we do.......we get punished or we get a tracker on us,so that's how our parents know where we are and before Kenji left he had a tracker put on him so that's how I know he's alive.

Oh well sorry to hear that zenji but we will find a way to get them back home.

I need names for
Brooklyn's mom
Darius's mom and I forgot the brothers name
Sammy's cousin
And nagito can you come up with a name for "your mom" in the story please.

Color code
Green:alive
Red:dead
Orange:in danger
Yellow:hurt
Blue:someone has died
and that's it for this chapter and I'll still do suggestion if you have any,and please I don't have anything good ideas so if you have anything please just tell me in the comments and as you know you will get the credit and I will try my best to make it sound good like I did with nagito2000 idea!