ch.3 The group and indominus

Kenji pov:ben told us that the indominus was on our side because it listened to him witch was really cool. I have no idea why amber pushed me closer to ben but everyone saw then Ben asked amber why she moved kenji closer to him.

Ben's/Amber's head: why did you move kenji closer to me? Well I can see that kenji wanted to move but was scared to. Out of there heads: ben's blushing ummm ben why are you blushing? It's nothing just amber said something embarrassing *amber pushed ben towards kenji with her tail* are you ok ben and what's up with amber today?

Everyone but ben and kenji:. Amber mite Sense something about ben and kenji that's why she keeps pushing them closer to each other but why? Look is ben nuzzling his head into kenji's shirt and kenji doesn't seem to mind it at all.

Ben's pov: amber pushed me towards kenji and he was really warm but I don't want to let go of him so I just nuzzled my head into kenji's shirt and kenji doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

Kenji pov:ben was pushed towards me and then he was nuzzling his head into my shirt but I don't mind it at all. I think it's cute and adorable wait did I just say that out loud.

Amber's head: yes it worked now*pull's them down to the ground* no this is better than before.

Amber just pulled ben and kenji to the ground, so ben is now on top of kenji right now. “OMG kenji I am so sorry I don't know what's up with amber today.” “Ben it's fine maybe she's just playing around with us and I'm going to go for a walk now and I mite have a panic attack though I be fine.”
*Kenji gets up and starts walking away from the group*

Everyone but kenji: “what did kenji mean when he said panic attack!?” “I don't know what about you ben.” “I have to go get kenji now because he doesn't like being alone and that's why he has panic attack's!” “How do you know that ben?” “Well you guys know when Brooklyn, Darius and kenji snuck out and when you guys got back I saw kenji go back outside and started having a panic attack.”