40

Finally, Friday.

I don't know what is better, the fact that Harry and I have been texting nonstop since he left my house last saturday night, or the fact that we are actually hanging out tonight. I'm quite proud of myself honestly. If I didn't get a reality check last weekend I don't know where I would be. All this week I have been waking up on time bright and early and.. happy. I feel like a new person and others could tell.

I slipped into my car turning the egnition on letting my old RNB tunes blare through the radio. I tapped my fingers along the sterio to the funky beat laughing to myself at how obnoxious I must look right now. I parked my car locking it and walking up the steps to my door. I opened the door entering my little apartment jumping back in fright.

"Jesus warn a girl will you?" I questioned swatting Harry's shoulder. He chuckled shaking his head. "I said I was coming over tonight." "Yeah key words, tonight." I stated walking into my room. "Tonight could be any time after four." Harry said following me into my room. I rolled my eyes not even bothering to answer back.

I began chaning not even caring if he was in my room or not. It's not like he hasn't seen my body before. "You know we actually don't have to go out. You already look rather appealing in just your underwear." "Save it. We're going out just like you promised." I muttered sashaying into a loose fitting dress. The bust of the dress was tight and practically was choking my breasts but at the waist it hung flowly and what not.

I looked in the mirror slipping my hair out of my bun combing through it. I turned on the flat iron but Harry unplugged it immediately.

"Don't bother with it I really like the way your hair looks right now." He stated. "Are you sure? I want to look nice though." I said unsure. "Trust me, even if you walk out of this house in a garbage bag you would look nice."

"You really think I could rock a trash bag." I said jokingly. "Lacey, babe you could rock the whole dumpster and you still would look gorgeous." I rolled my eyes looking away blushing. I know he could see me through the mirror which made it worse. I got up from the floor and began getting finished with my outfit. Harry laid on my bed playing on his phone.

He glanced up at me, "Are you ready yet?" "Almost, I just need to find- nevermind I'm ready." I said slipping my sandals on. Harry got up from the bed smirking at me. "You look cute in that dress." I smiled shaking my head exiting my room. I grabbed my purse and phone and turned around to face Harry.

"Can you tell me where we are going now?" He shook his head opening the door. "It's a surprise." "Harry I hate surprises just tell me now." I begged. "It's a secret for me to know and for you to find out." I groaned stepping outside. "You sure you'll be fine in that? Do you want to get a sweater or something."

"No I'm a big girl I can handle the cold weather." "That's not the only thing you could handle." I gasped swatting his arm. "Shut up." I said laughing. Harry opened the passenger car door for me. I got in and began to buckle up while he shut the door. I watched him jog over towards his side of the car and opened the door.

Seconds later the car was brought to life along with the booming voices blaring through the speakers. I rested my head agasint the window. His music taste isn't the greatest but I do kind of like it. Harry backed out of the parking lot and sped off getting on the freeway. I couldn't help but keep looking over at him, for some reason he just looks really appealing tonight.

"Admiring the view?" He questioned placing his hand on my thigh. "I am actually." I admitted fixing my body so I am facing him. Harry smirked shaking his head. The song ended and a new one came on and Harry groaned in satisfaction.

"Geat song!" He yelled turning the volume up. I giggled watching Harry jam out forgetting that I was even here. He bobbed his up and down along with the drums and sang out the words. I watched the way he would do certain things at certain parts. Sometimes he would look over at me and lip sync a few notes or he would act like he was playing the drums tapping the steering wheel along with tapping my thigh.