72

I'm not in this for how many reads I get on a book but honestly, it feels awesome to have 5.7k so I just want to thank you guys a lot. 

I wasn't sure how we had accomplished it but we had fourteen people inside our little tiny apartment. It was weird on how big it seems when it's just two people but how small it is when fourteen people have gathered around.

Today was the day, I was going to have to tell people that in a week I was going on deployment. This will be my second time actually doing this and it's nerve racking, really. Before I only missed just a few people but I have befriended five people along with someone who I am in love with.

Harry and I have sort of drifted away on talking about this topic. Letting it slide you could say. But I know later when everyone is gone we will be talking. I'll be gone for another six months again which is heartbreaking but I hope I am still close with everyone like I was before, especially with Harry.

Last night I called my parents informing them about the news. They seemed sad but not so much. I don't visit often as I should do they didn't seem to take it to heart. I talked with both my sisters promising when I came back I would come and visit way much more often.

Everyone sat around the small apartment eating and chatting away. "When are you going to break the news?" Harry questioned. "I.. I don't know," I mumbled. Harry rolled his eyes wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, whenever you're ready I'll get everyone's attention." I sighed finishing my food and tapped Harry on the wrist. He looked down at me and I nodded my head signaling that I was ready.

"Alright let's all quiet down!" Harry stated loudly and I blushed embarrassed. "Lacey has some news to say." Katie nodded her head and already knowing about the news. Everyone else stared at. E with wide eyes and I laughed out nervously.

"I don't even know why I'm getting nervous." I chuckled trying to stop my shaky palms. I coughed out loud looking up at everyone's face. "Well for starters thanks for coming over," they all mumbled a thank you and a no problem and I breathed through my nose looking up.

"Well, next week I'm leaving," I stated. Jade's eyes widened with shock. "Again?" Maddie questioned. I nodded my head, "yeah.." All the guys looked around confused questioning why I was leaving.

"She's going on deployment," Harry stated with no emotion. The whole room became quiet and I looked down knowing the mood had changed.

"For how long?" Louis questioned. "Six months," I mumbled. The majority of the people gasped while Harry clenched his jaw in irritation. "That's why we're celebrating today, like a goodbye for now." He said scooting closer to me.

Everyone watched the affection he was giving me and smiled sadly. "It'll go by fast, though. You'll be back home in no time." Niall reassured. "Yeah definitely." Harry kept quiet looking down at his pants.

After the little announcement the mood seemed awkward but everyone went back to talking again and pulling me aside reassuring me that they'll keep in contact with me.

Zayn strolled up and wrapped an arm around me, "Harry's taking it well." He answered. I shrugged, "yeah better than I expected." "I know if Maddie had to leave I'd probably put up a fight not letting her leave." "Yeah well it's my job so I kind of have to leave." "But didn't you come back like six months ago?" I nodded my head and scoffed, "yeah exactly."

Zayn squeezed my shoulder and said, "well you're a strong girl Lace and I'm sure Harry will become stronger after this." "You think so?" "Yes of course, why do you seem doubtful?" "I don't know. I just, I don't know if Harry can handle a long distance relationship for awhile?"

Zayn sighed bringing me closer to him, "distance or not, it's obvious he cares deeply for you. Yeah it's going to hurt him that your not here with him