45

Allison Brown up above.

Harry and I didn't do the deed, in fact all what we did was just lay around the house just in our underwear. I had never done it before, ever. Not even if I was alone in my room so this was new and different.

Harry was texting away on his once more while I was channel surfing.

"Who you texting?" I questioned peering over his shoulder. He locked his phone and answered me, "No one in general." He stated vaguely. "Who's no one?" I pestered on.

He sighed rolling his eyes, "Wouldn't you like to know." "I would actually, if you haven't noticed I'm quite the nosey person." "Haven't you heard curiosity killed the cat?"

"I have actually, numerous times." "Well maybe you should stick by it and obey it." "Why?" I questioned. "Because it's fucking rude." He snapped.

My eyes widened looking away. I wasn't going to bug him anymore. Obviously I pissed him off and that wasn't even my intention at all.

I found my phone in between the couch cushions and slid it open to unlock my screen.

"Who are you texting?" He mimicked in an annoying high pitched voice. "I do not sound like that." I answered getting annoyed. He scoffed scooting away from me.

Um alright I guess?

I opened my text messages sending a quick hello to my friends. Immediately I got at least six responses back.

"Well aren't you popular?" Harry questioned. I looked over him to see him already glaring at me. "What is your deal?" I questioned.

He got up from the couch and left towards the bathroom. Little did he know he left his precious phone out.

Minutes later the damn thing rung and I looked down. The caller ID read Allison and I was curious to be it would be.

I picked up his phone but dropped it when I heard the bathroom door opening up. I tried getting situated as I was before keeping my eyes trained on my phone screen.

"Someone's calling you." I said trying to act casual. Harry swiped his phone into his hands and walked away.

"Where you going?" I questioned. "I'll be back." He answered. Minutes later he walked out in all black with his brown boots staring at me. I frowned seeing he wasn't dressed in just his boxers anymore.

"I thought this was going to be a lounging around day?" "It is, I'll be right back in no time. I just have shit to handle."

He said stepping closer to me bending his knees to reach my height. I gave him my best puppy eyes and Harry sighed,

"I'll be right back, I promise." "Fine." I mumbled looking down at my phone again. He grabbed my chin between his fingers and pressed a kiss on lips.

"I'm sorry I acted like I dick. I just don't like people all in my business." "We're in a relationship we kind of have to be." I defended.

"Look I'm not going to argue with you. I pay my phone bills so it gives me a right for my own privacy." I kept quiet completely disagreeing.

"Do I make myself clear?" He question. "Yes father." He smirked at the name I just called him. "Great. I'll catch you later, and I mean it Lacey, if I pay for it myself it's for only my eyes to see." He said snapping his fingers at me.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." He chuckled walking out.

As he shut the door I threw a pillow at it letting my aggression out. "If I pay for it only my eyes could see it." I mocked getting up from the couch.

"Yeah well he can sure as hell kiss my ass because he is not watching T.V. here anymore."

I walked inside my room feeling so irritated.

I feel like most of this aggression towards him is because he's being so god damn secretive and the fact that I saw the name, Allison, pop up on his phone.

Who is this Allison to be exact? Was she an ex? Is she still someone he sees? A relative? I don't know.

And knowing him if I question him he'll blow up on me. Not even s full twenty four hours yet and I'm already getting suspicious of what Harry is doing..