With Calmness

Soobin clicks his tongue in annoyance as he steps on the gas, the engine of his Ferrari roaring as he speeds down the road, his iPhone vibrating on the passenger seat with an unknown number popping up on the screen.

It's either Minkhyun or Azuki or maybe even Hyewon but not that he cares enough to keep track of these people, he taps the earpiece in his ear and almost groans out loud when Azuki's voice is heard on the other side.

Not that he hates them or anything, Azuki is a nice person and they're fun but the blue-haired male has a max rate of tolerance when it comes to underage alcoholics being clingy to him and Azuki, like every other person he's ever dated, is just another face in the sea of crowd.

They've been on and off for a month or so and Soobin is quickly tired of them, the life of a party folks, very tiring to keep up with them.

"Zuki, sweetie-I can call you that right? Right, so I'm kind of busy at the moment, got an errand to run and shit so how bout you go grab some other rulebreakers friends of yours and go get wasted to your heart's content cause I'm not feeling it" his eyes calm and trained on the road and he can hear the other whining through his earpiece.

So Soobin does what he always does when one of his toys get a little too annoying, he ends the call and blocks the number.

One of the perks of descending from such a well-known and wealthy family is the power it comes with, along of course with his dearest mother's gifted looks that are passed down to him and his siblings.

Soobin learns quite early on that the world is full of simps and money or power-hungry buffoons and that he can get away with murder by simply throwing a smirk and a lip bite.

Privileged as he is to be born gorgeously handsome and filthy rich, it would be so boring to be the typical sheltered goody two shoes.

Choi Soobin is the middle child of 3 Choi siblings, his elder brother Choi Minhyuk is three years older than him and no doubt is to inherit the family's business.

The male is currently co-managing the family business, their parents already grooming him to take over soon.

His little sister Choi Arin will go on to be a famous ballet dancer or marry someone rich and spend the rest of her life enjoying herself with more wealth, which is it she hasn't decide yet and what is there to rush the girl is only 10 after all.

Then there's Soobin, unlike Minhyuk, Soobin has no interest in their family's global wide-scale business of electrical appliances, he thinks it's rather boring just like his perfect life.

Too perfect life where everything is handed to him on a silver platter, anything he could ever want to be given to him with a snap of a finger.

It's so bland, call him spoiled but Soobin does get sick of it, where's the flavor?

As for his ambitions, he's 18 and never understood the need to think too much of what's gonna happened to him in 10 years. Others would say he wouldn't understand because he is secured for life since the day he was born, not everyone is as lucky but who could blame Soobin?

It's not that he asked to be born into the privileged he had gotten.

Soobin learns to add colors to his life when he entered middle school, he attends an academy for the elite that his cousins Choi Beomgyu and Choi Yeonjun go to and they more or less taught him a thing or two about having fun.

That's how the playboy Choi is born.

Soobin finds entertainment like no other when he weaves sweet lies to the likes of boys, girls, and others, making their heart race, watching as they melt from a mere glance.