With Uncertainty

A/N

WARNING !! TW // ED

Some sensitive topics are included in this chapter that might be triggering to some individuals

- mentioned of child abuse
- strict diets and calorie counting

Please read with these warning in mind, thank you

_

It's the loud blaring of his phone alarm that pulls him from the not so deep slumber he's in, a head of blonde pokes out of the thin blanket covering him with a groan to shut the thing off. Taehyun shoves the blanket off, and hoists himself up to sit on the mattress.

The male sighs as his thoughts wander off to the boy he's supposed to meet in a few hours.

Taehyun picks himself up from the paper-thin mattress and grabs his towel to go shower, the boy moving quickly as he is graceful. He has no mood to be dealing with yelling today, Taehyun lets the cold water wash him awake, the freezing liquid making him shiver but at least he's awake.

Soobin as he expected had managed to somehow wormed into most of his classes, the male has everyone confused when he chooses to stick next to Boring Kang of all students, he can feel the burning stares on him and it's much more scrutinizing than the one he is used to from performing.

From the wallflower no one cares to acknowledge his existence to the talk of the school in one week, all because of stupid Choi Soobin who doesn't understand the meaning of 'leave me alone' and to top it all, the blue haired male has been spamming his messages non-stop with cheesy one liners which Taehyun never bothered to read let alone reply to.

His life was fine, until Soobin stepped in to cause ruckus.

"Oi what the fuck are you taking so long?"

Okay, maybe his life wasn't as fine as he wanted to pretend it was. But the point still stands, he didn't need Soobin to bring him more stress as he has enough of it on his own. The boy stumbles out of the bathroom and swiftly changes into a shirt and jeans that's already hanging on his chair, he makes his way out and lower his gaze upon the sight of a middle-aged woman glaring at him.

"Well? Get on with it you brat" She snarls, giving him a harsh flick on the forehead before turning to sit in a desk chair situated in the corner of the living room where a messy work desk is set up.

"Yes Kim shii" Taehyun mutters and wordlessly enters the kitchen and pulls out some eggs and rice grain to cook.

This is how his life goes, how it always has been.

Having not knowing who his father was, Taehyun was raised by the woman who birthed him. She made it clear with him ever since he was old enough to talk that she isn't and will never be his mother, and little Taehyun was forced to accept it, that he unlike other children, does not have a mom or dad.

In fact, he was 7 when he learned what he truly is, he hadn't meant to eavesdrop but his teachers were talking while tossing his name around. Taehyun was curious like any other child, so he listened.

"Oh god really? How pitiful, never thought he'd turn out to be a bastard child. Taehyun is quite bright, too bad...."

Bastard child, that's what they called him. Little 7-year-old Taehyun didn't know what that was supposed to mean, he skips off and forgets about it for a year or two. He didn't know until he did, at his ballet class, again, overhearing the conversations of the instructors.

"Sanghee is so stupid, she could've gone far with her talent. Instead, she's rendered unable to dance with the child of the man who did this to her. Who would even want to marry her now? A woman with a child born out of marriage"