With Irony

Hueningkai bids Taehyun goodbye once he drops the other off at the academy, the boy then drives his motorcycle to his family stall according to his every day routine. 

Arriving at the destination, he pulls the school vest over his head and shoves it into his bag as he walks up to the Huening street food stall.

The boy almost halts at the sight of a ponytailed pink-haired male at one of the opened plastic folded tables, he's in the usual Sky Soul Elite uniform. It surprised Hueningkai the first time he showed up in the attire and found out he went to Taehyun's school.

The boy smiled with impress at the other who actually did keep his promise to be regular.

Sometimes he'll show up with his brother but mostly Kai sees him here alone, on school days he'll be at one of the tables, hogging it for hours to do his homework while constantly ordering food and on weekends he'll not turn up sometimes but when he does, he doesn't stick around long.

But one thing's for sure, Yeonjun didn't just come for the food.

Ever since that one time Hueningkai helped him out with the pickpocket thief, Yeonjun finds himself drawn to the younger boy. He won't deny he's interested but there's a problem and that is he doesn't know how to get close to Kai.

The boy always looks so busy helping about, Yeonjun does not want to bother with his work but he's running out of ideas other than to come as regularly as he could and stare when Hueningkai isn't looking.

Beomgyu would call him weird and tease him when he's around but having lived with his brother for as long as they both can remember; he's used to it.

But he has a heck load of homework on statistics today so he doesn't think he can afford to be a creep and stare much, Yeonjun is frowning hard at one question that he didn't even sense the boy stopping next to him.

"You're supposed to use the lower boundary, that's the upper boundary" the voice startled him which made him accidentally knock the plate of Mandu.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Kai instantly apologizes while sheepishly grinning at his mother who gives him a mean look for it.

Yeonjun however laughs while assuring he's not harmed so it's alright, but he's very impressed that the boy knows how to solve the question considering he must be a grade lower than him.

"I'm so sorry Yeonjun shii, I'll get you another plate" but Yeonjun waves it off.

"You can get me another plate but I'm still paying, though you can make it up to me for this by helping me with my homework here" it's at that moment he realizes he's asking for someone younger and a grade lower to help him out with his school homework did Yeonjun realizes he is indeed very whipped for the male.

Yeonjun is aware how shameless this is but love makes you fool and he might just admit he's a little bit in love with the boy.

Hueningkai nods, "Deal, hold on a sec" he fetches another plate of Mandu and takes off the apron.

The taller boy pulls over a chair and gets straight into business, a hand covering his mouth at the easy question of asking for the first quartile of the grouped data.

Yeonjun pouts at him for that, cheeks red with embarrassment since he's struggling with what Kai finds to be easy.

"Sorry.... anyways do you understand the concept or do you want me to run through it with you once?" Hueningkai awkwardly suggests, who could blame him? He's never tutored anyone before.

But he recalls how Taehyun does it to him and works along that, he begins to explain the concept and walks through Yeonjun with some examples, giving the elder a thumbs up each time he solves a question without his assistance.