Machinery

Information.

  Everything everyone knew.

  Everything they didn't know.

  All of it came to them in waves. Lesson plans like in schools they heard about. Images of people and places. Many emotions they didn't understand but still learned anyway. Even having a higher intelligence than their siblings, they still couldn't quite comprehend these things while being force fed facts.

  They could feel their own body yet could never move. However, with everything they've seen in the flashing images they haven't seen things on others backs that are on theirs. Whatever it was that was attached to them, they could only feel, maybe others could see it. But then they realized it.

  Their failed siblings..how they were discarded...like rejects. They wanted to be with them, to live and whatever those weird signs say in those art & crafts stores. They wanted to stand by their sides so badly, the system that kept them there started to malfunction; the connection to the database went haywire as sparks started flying into the sky from her small cage.

  At some point during this awakening, they felt as if they were trapped, realizing why their siblings were thrown out. Their childhood was a lie. The illusion of their life was a lie, their entire existence shattered into billions of pieces as they now knew; They were not meant to have a happy life.

They were meant for war.

~

  Many days have passed since they've constructed how their life has actually been, paying no mind to the things she was supposed to be learning.

  "A4KVV3 FOCUS." The machine spoke for then fifth time today.

  "Sorry." They thought. "But don't you think reading my thoughts is creepy?"

  "NO, NOW GET TO FOCUSING." The females voice deadpanned.

  "How did you do that-"

  "FOCUS."

  And with the slightly threatening 'demeanor' of the machine, they were back to work on their studies, not that it would matter.

A4KVV3 was going to escape and they were not going to be a weapon for war.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

333 words, sorry its so short, I decided to do a lot of short chapters then longer ones. Long chapters bore me and I definitely don't want you to get bored while reading and don't worry, Feitan will be introduced in like the third or fourth chapter AND I WILL MAKE SURE HE SPEAKS LIKE HE DOES IN THE SHOW!!! He's so cute 😭